No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. comments on Pacquiao loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    But it was a good thing that he was able to come into the sport, you know, piggyback off my name, and get a bunch of endorsement deals and make a good living. That's a great thing."

the guy ruined a nice gesture with one sentence.
    Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    lol come on floyd, not cool. otherwise a good interview, but that is not called for
    Yep. I was really impressed until the piggybacking nonsense. That's a two way street.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
      Then why post in a thread about him? Feminine much?
      defending you man? feminine much?

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
        I'm Black.
        Doesn't matter.

If you refer to any ethnicity, you're a racist to these idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          defending you man? feminine much?
          Calling you out for being a sissy=/= defending anyone. I call out anyone i feel isnt representing themselves as a man. You clearly care if you choose to waste your time posting numerous times about someone, shows your insecurity. Good day.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
            Calling you out for being a sissy=/= defending anyone. I call out anyone i feel isnt representing themselves as a man. You clearly care if you choose to waste your time posting numerous times about someone, shows your insecurity. Good day.
            Pretty feminine post mate

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
              He sure did. Floyd is bitter that Pacquiao has endorsements and he doesn't. Floyd also missed out the opportunity to do what Marquez did.
              Floyd, highest paid athlete in the world without endorsements, is jealous of making more money than any other athlete including Pacquiao?

Explain how that makes sense in the world you live in?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Pretty feminine post mate
                Sorry i dont arch my eyebrows like you, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
                  How? Mayweather became a star when he defeated Oscar de la Hoya. That was before Pac came into the division. When May retired, Pac came into the division. He defeated De la Hoya and Hatton easily where as Mayweather struggled. That's when people started thinking "this guy can beat Mayweather." They started selling Pacquiao as the guy that can beat Mayweather. Then Mayweather came out of retirement which is when they sold Pacquiao as the hero and Mayweather as the villain. So yeah Pacquiao did get famous off of Mayweather's name.
                  Really????

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                    Doesn't matter.

If you refer to any ethnicity, you're a racist to these idiots.
                    good of you to take off that sig of yours that has "filipinos" word

Comment

Originally posted by esconore View Post
                      FLOYD MAYWEATHER ON PACQUIAO'S KO LOSS: "I FEEL BAD FOR HIM...HOPEFULLY HE CAN BOUNCE BACK"
                      By Ben Thompson | December 10, 2012

"Things happen. You live and you learn. The only thing he can do is rejuvenate himself and bounce back like a true champion," stated undefeated pound-for-pound champion Floyd Mayweather, who shared his thoughts on Manny Pacquiao's shocking 6th round knockout loss at the hands of Juan Manuel Marquez. Although he has yet to actually see the fight, Mayweather praised the performances of both fighters and offered some words of advice for the 8-division world champion.

"Marquez is a true champion, Manny Pacquiao is a true champion, both of them went out there and put on a good performance, and that's a good thing for the sport of boxing," Mayweather commented. "I wish Pacquiao nothing but the best. I wish that he can bounce back and he can recoup from this. In the sport of boxing, you have to really dedicate yourself to your craft. You have to really, really dedicate yourself to your craft. I think he's got so many different things on the outside that he worries about, you know. But it was a good thing that he was able to come into the sport, you know, piggyback off my name, and get a bunch of endorsement deals and make a good living. That's a great thing."

As far as the mega-fight with the Filipino icon is concerned, Mayweather suggests the manner in which Pacquiao was knocked out probably means he has a lot more to think about, and a long way to go, before that fight is ever a possibility again. "Pacquiao's focus should be trying to take a vacation, get his mind right, and get a few tune-up fights so he can bounce back," he explained. "I'm not here to talk bad about Pacquiao. I feel bad for him, honestly. I really feel bad for him. There's a difference in the ways you can get knocked out. See, when a guy gets knocked out and he can get up, they sit him on his stool, they rub his back, he go home and ice himself, you know, he go to the hospital and get checked out and he's okay, that's one thing. But when you gotta wake a guy up with smelling salt and he got a concussion and he gotta go to the hospital over night, that's crucial. I mean, that's close to the death."

Mayweather added, "Hopefully he's okay. My prayers go out to the Pacquiao family. I know he loves the sport of boxing, so hopefully he can bounce back."

Delete if already posted

Source: http://*****hype.com/news/article13717.html
                      lol stay classy floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X