No announcement yet.

***The Official Kswizzy99's Dumbass Basketball Views Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    obviously Hakeem and Moses would destroy Horford and Noah. But you have to understand that team play is far more dominant than individual talent.

ex: Duke team beating the 92 dream team in their first scrimmage.

the reason the 92 dream team lost is cuz they never played together before and they were relying too much on their individual talents. the duke team were already a well oiled machine and they knew how to play off each other on both sides of the court. obviously there were some other factors to why 92 dream team lost but that was the main reason

but nevertheless I respect your opinion and I respect that you didn't lie(like tua and mak) and you actually provided a link to one of my posts.

you must be a Democrat.

LOL how about the '92 Dream Team didn't take the game seriously as opposed to what you've been preaching that Duke Team took them to the cleaners

i thought you're going to provide some concrete & convincing examples to why the current talents can outmatched the past but using this "Duke beats Dream Team in their 1st game" is both laughable & pathetic

what's next, Blake Griffin jumps higher than Spud Webb because he jumps over the car during the slam dunk competition?

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      stupid.....

we only beat ppl up at raiders and dodgers games.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
        LOL how about the '92 Dream Team didn't take the game seriously as opposed to what you've been preaching that Duke Team took them to the cleaners

i thought you're going to provide some concrete & convincing examples to why the current talents can outmatched the past but using this "Duke beats Dream Team in their 1st game" is both laughable & pathetic

what's next, Blake Griffin jumps higher than Spud Webb because he jumps over the car during the slam dunk competition?
        good thing you provided a lot of reasons to the contrary.

opinion without substance is just bull****.

Comment

just like Steve Nash is more athletic than Magic?

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
            just like Steve Nash is more athletic than Magic?
            at least I substantiated my opinion.

whether you agree with it or not is another story.

what makes your opinion irrelevant though is the inability to discuss it like a mature adult.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Either you trying to get me arrested or there's a surprise in those pink knickers.
              Wachu mean surprise in those pink? she's not a thai.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                Wachu mean surprise in those pink? she's not a thai.
                Lol, In that case

Comment

Lol, thats exactly what he just called you out on the previous post. Hahahaha.

Seriously, you're a fool with the duke vs dream team 2 example, here's the list of why you're wrong about teams in the 80s. Teams in the 80s had the following:

1) much much tougher players that played harder (about 30 more fights a year in the league than now, and teams had legitimate enforcers on the court)
                  2). Waaay more creative offenses
                  3) better shooters, especially mid range
                  4) less prima donnas looking to get to the foul line every play cuz of their name or when they got breathed on
                  5) scored much more points, every game was over 100.
                  6) most assisits per game

'92 duke would smash any college team today as well, everyone leaves college now in a year and they DONT play together for years like duke did. Your example could be literally one if the dumbest arguments ive ever heard because its inherintly flawed and has absolutely nothing to do with the argument you are trying to make.

Comment

• TOP 5 P4P NBA PLAYERS

1. lebron james (he has a ring and is GOAT )
                    2. Kobe Briant (he has like 8 or 9 rings)
                    3. Blake griffin (LOB CITYYYY)
                    4. c pee 3 (hes GOAT of clippers)
                    5. eh probably shaq but anyone can go here

Comment

Working...
                    X