No announcement yet.

Vicious Victor will win the rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicious Victor will win the rematch

He'll either beat Chicken Floyd in the rematch and if he doesn't give him one, he'll beat Berto again and win the IBF title and then he'll rule for a LONG time! Mark my words bitxes! Coz, losing makes him stronger. Setbacks make him stronger. After the loss to Maidana, he came back even stronger than before and better. He will this time as well. I dread to think what may be expecting Lil' Bitx Gayweather.

I could SERIOUSLY go for a ham & cheese sandwich right now. So hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      I could SERIOUSLY go for a ham & cheese sandwich right now. So hungry.
      Get da fak out of my thread, troll!

Comment

Comment

Yes ortiz really showed hes in floyd level by landing 26 punches n5 head butts.he really has the blue print to beat floyd

Comment

If floyd wouldn't cheat in rematch then it could be very competitive, floyd has a difficulty fighting a class c southpaw.

Comment

If he was going to win I think the first fight was his opportunity. I expect FMJ will have him completely worked out in a second bout.

Comment

Yes i think Floyd is confident in his boxing abiltiy to do well against most people. If im correct he was ahead after 4 rounds of boxing with Ortiz.

But every time those hayemakers wizzed past Floyds chin, Floyd was thinking Geez, im one punch away from meeting my maker.
                Floyd wasnt sure he could dodge those punches for another 8 rounds and thats why we saw what we saw at the end of the 4th round.

Comment

Don't be silly.........

Comment

He won't win a Round if they rematch just like he didn't win a Round last Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                    X