Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone read this-roach-manny will dro the lawsuit if floyd drops the drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is sickening and people actually back up what these guys say??all this over a drug test??really??all this over a damn drug test

Comment

this is from the same site that reported Ellerbee and Koncz getting fired right? and you fools still give them credibility?

Comment

That's not gonna happen, and they know it...

Sooner or later they'll be forced to play Floyd's game, or else he'll just fight guys like Khan, Canelo and Guerrero once they all get built up for him instead (which is CLEARLY what Schaefer wants. He's mentioned all three of these fights before).

Comment

Screw both of these midget cowards, I aint begging no midgets to DO THEIR JOB AND FIGHT EACH OTHER WHILE GETTING PAID 40m.

Please Garbage Man, heres $100k please take out my garbage and do your job.
          M: umm talk me boss me no drive track u pickup ok?
          F: Nah man, that truck aint legit, it gotta pass dat emission testing knowutimean?

Comment

wtf, this news is over a year old. Lame larry.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
              I really really hope that Manny isn't using anything, that really isn't what this sport needs right now. Last thing we need is to have a scandal like this around one of our superstars.
              the way they are acting and going thru all this over a drug test makes me think he's dirty as hell..nothing team mayweather has said has mad him look more guilty then his teams own actions

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                this is from the same site that reported Ellerbee and Koncz getting fired right? and you fools still give them credibility?
                philboxing.com dropped the story on konz getting fired..stop making excuses..this is a damn interview with roach

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post

totally missed that

March 27, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Good point...

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                      never said it was new..but its a valid interview from roaches own mouth

Comment

Working...
                      X