• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye aint ish.

Comment

haahha haye is the man. id rather watch UFC than the klits

Comment

Haye was shown during the event. I doubt Haye is scared. You dont interrupt a event held by one of the klitschko's and get in there face saying your gonna knock them unconscious if you are scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
          Again, Henry Cooper floored Ali pre layoff, floored him, knocked him out of conciousness, forced his corner to rip his glove and give him smelling salt to revive him. Ali took foreman's punches easy though and Shavers couldnt take him either. Therefore Henry Cooper is a better puncher than Foreman and shavers. I hope you agree with this logic cause its what youre using.

Also, how much damage did Briggs do to Lewis...what did he do to Vit?
          thats exactly my point though fighting and beating Briggs in 1998 is abit different to fighting and beating Briggs in 2010 don't you think?

im just sick of this klitschko dick riding that is permeating this forum like he really did something special by beating up Briggs that fight was a disgrace to the sport it should have never been sanctioned and it should have been stopped in the 8th round at the latest. fights like that do nothing for the sport and they certainly aren't going to pull in any new fans in

yes we all know Haye is ducking Klit (FOR NOW) and taking a joke of a fight but at least he is entertaining and exciting to watch plus i have to root for him because he is from South London

if the Klitschko's are so great why do none of the major networks want anything to do with them

i think we all know the answer to that

and to the person that gave my red k (AGAIN!!) for stating an opinion that differed from there's grow up and get a ****ing life

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            haahha haye is the man. id rather watch UFC than the klits
            Weren't you the same genius that made a thread saying if you found any fighter boring you weren't a boxing fan?

Comment

Working...
            X