Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• First entry of July.Been partying my ass off. Bout to move from Harrisburg to the Pocono's with my girlfriend so I've been chilling with everybody one last time getting f'd up.

Had about 7 shots of gin tonight and 2 blunts so I'm feeling good. Here's a classic from that badass summer music "When **** goes down" cypress hill! smoke on my brothers!

:weedbear::weed5::weed5:

Comment

• High as f**k all weekend! Season 11 as GM of the houston astros... First winning season... That is all

Comment

• an absolute crazy ass weekend , spent the whole day in bed yesterday recovering from a ton of alcohol and weed , can't even remember saturday night i don't even remember walking home but i made it. i have 2 bumps on my head and a huge bruise down my arm , i must of fell walking home.

Comment

• why the **** we ain't stickied for???

Comment

• Its a conspiracy Hugh, waken your Shepard. You must be quick. Alistair Cook.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                Its a conspiracy Hugh, waken your Shepard. You must be quick. Alistair Cook.
                conspiracy , i **** em!!! whats jabby bear been up to?

Comment

• Been beating fook outta the heavy bag, didn't even miss it once. And my special move still works, fingering.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                    Been beating fook outta the heavy bag, didn't even miss it once. And my special move still works, fingering.
                    lmao , the power finger !!! you never lose the motion lol. poor heavy bag if jabby's training properly. just kicking the pi.ss outta biggie in this fine weather , sipping vodka and toking bongs.

Comment

• Yup i'm about to do that now, just to deem the training pointless, might as well burn the candle at both ends!

Yeah cant beat a good fingering, specially when you put your shoulder and lats into it.

Comment

Working...
                      X