Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They didn't have to do Manny Pacquiao like that!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They didn't have to do Manny Pacquiao like that!

As a Floyd Mayweather fan, a guy who defended Floyd's right to suspect that Manny Pacquiao was cheating and demands OST. I must say, I have now come to the grasp of just how horrible the way it was carried out and the suspicion was.

Mayweather and GoldenBoy went about it the entire way, they basically bashed and put doubt to all of what Pacquiao had ever accomplished. To the point to tell the truth, when you think the name "Pacquiao" you think the name steroids regardless if you wanna admit it or not.

Thinking back that was a really terrible thing to do, for another athlete to cast doubt without any proof on another athlete.

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    As a Floyd Mayweather fan, a guy who defended Floyd's right to suspect that Manny Pacquiao was cheating and demands OST. I must say, I have now come to the grasp of just how horrible the way it was carried out and the suspicion was.

Mayweather and GoldenBoy went about it the entire way, they basically bashed and put doubt to all of what Pacquiao had ever accomplished. To the point to tell the truth, when you think the name "Pacquiao" you think the name steroids regardless if you wanna admit it or not.

Thinking back that was a really terrible thing to do, for another athlete to cast doubt without any proof on another athlete.
    Manny's refusal to take the test, the "giving blood drains me", the "I'm afraid of needles" excuses and ultimately Manny never having enhanced PED testing of any form in his fights did more to make objective fans believe he used than floyd's team suggestion that he used steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Manny's refusal to take the test, the "giving blood drains me", the "I'm afraid of needles" excuses and ultimately Manny never having enhanced PED testing of any form in his fights did more to make objective fans believe he used than floyd's team suggestion that he used steroids.
      I understand that, but geesh, was there a better way to do this?? Maybe in negotiations only?

Comment

Manny's sudden trypanophobia, and just as sudden recovery.
        Not too mention the list of excuses as to why Manny should not get tested...

Comment

Manny relented to all of Mayweathers demands when it comes to testing. We know this for a fact. How do we know this for a fact?

Mayweather himself said, testing was not an issue anymore, meaning Manny and agreed to everything.

Golden Boy just signed Lamont Peterson, the biggest known PEDs cheater of the last 5 years in all of boxing. And Floyd didn';t say anything, and his choice of promotional company welcomed this cheater with welcome arms.

Floyd and GB don't care about PEDs cheats at all, so please, shut the FEK up about this nonsense. Floyd doesn't care if the sport is riddled with PEDs cheaters, neither does GB. And for that matter, neither do you. As long as it's not your favorite fighter being cheated, you the common boxingscene user don't give a *****.

Comment

Oh, and thanks to Arum, Floyd is viewed as the biggest coward in boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
              Manny relented to all of Mayweathers demands when it comes to testing. We know this for a fact. How do we know this for a fact?

Mayweather himself said, testing was not an issue anymore, meaning Manny and agreed to everything.

Golden Boy just signed Lamont Peterson, the biggest known PEDs cheater of the last 5 years in all of boxing. And Floyd didn';t say anything, and his choice of promotional company welcomed this cheater with welcome arms.

Floyd and GB don't care about PEDs cheats at all, so please, shut the FEK up about this nonsense. Floyd doesn't care if the sport is riddled with PEDs cheaters, neither does GB. And for that matter, neither do you. As long as it's not your favorite fighter being cheated, you the common boxingscene user don't give a *****.
              See that's you problem you are a fanboy. I'm just stating that I feel that what they did too Manny was wrong, from a BOXING fan. Ever watched boxing before Pacquiao???

Comment

At the end of the day it's only accusations. You cannot convict, try and punish someone for something we never found evidence of.

Now you can say things like "look at him" but that isn't evidence. I feel Manny got the short end of the stick as well and some of the stuff coming out of Mayweather camp was low.

Not to mention the racist stuff, the accusations of peds, and every other way he acted towards him.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post

Yeah it is and knowing how it feels they should've never accused Marquez either. Marquez was even willing to be tested and they said no but chose to accuse him anyway with no proof. Marquez never failed a drug test either, just like Pacquiao so they should've done blood testing or kept their mouths shut about it. Save the **** about his conditioning coach too, we all know a few other top fighters are working with a well known PED supplier too but seem to get a pass for it. Hypocrites is all they are.

Comment

I don't think of Pacman as a "user" when I hear the name Pacman I think of a boxer/fighter who holds nothing back and his effort is max all the time.

As to Floyds demands on testing Manny simply stated that the commissions rules as to testing was good enough for him. Floyd could have and should have approached the commission to possibly install an added test! That way theres less "demands" on a contract and its much less personal. Mayweather could have brought attention to instituting a better more thorough way of testing instead of attacking their contract with unrealistic demands.
                    Personally I think it was just another means that led to Floyd ducking the guy! When Manny came back and said he'd take any test and offered a 55% to 45% split Mayweather still ran from that. Its obvious to anyone who has listen to this BS over the years that Floyd wanted NOTHING to do Manny in a ring! Ray.

Comment

Working...
                    X