Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs cotto faceoff preview boring????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs cotto faceoff preview boring????

Relax people, Mayweather will be Mayweather when the 24/7 cameras start rolling. He didn't talk smack and people are accusing him of being scared already..... This is just another fight or him

ummmmmmm really??lol

Comment

boxing is all about smack talking and drama now?

Comment

Mayweather is shook of his own cherry pick. Thats a fact, I dont care what anyone says. He looks scared to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          Mayweather is shook of his own cherry pick. Thats a fact, I dont care what anyone says. He looks scared to death.
          100% Real Talk

Theres a reason why floyd ducked cotto for 6+ years and is now acting all buddy buddy. Its cuz he knows Cotto can not only take his 0, but shatter his ribs while hes at it.

Comment

I just hope Mayweather doesnt find out Cotto still lives in Puerto Rico lol

Comment

i dont really think any of them are boring. some are more entertaining than others, yes. but i always find it interesting just seeing the 2 guys face to face and doing an interview on tv. we get so little coverage that i can't help but be at least a little interested in anything boxing-related.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                100% Real Talk

Theres a reason why floyd ducked cotto for 6+ years and is now acting all buddy buddy. Its cuz he knows Cotto can not only take his 0, but shatter his ribs while hes at it.
                it's almost as if they want people to sig them, not knowing that their trolling is so bad that it's detectable from thousands of miles away.

Comment

Can we get a link?

Comment

If you think Mayweather is scared and will probably end up losing because he has accidentally picked an opponent for himself which is gonna be all kinds of wrong for him then that's fine.

If you that sure you will put your points where your mouth is. I will bet you 20 B if you want that Floyd wins that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X