Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 57 years a justified sentence for this beat down??...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 57 years a justified sentence for this beat down??...

Seems like alittle much to me being that he stopped on his own and didnt cause any serious damage or perminate injury.

what seems like a scene from “Fight Club,” a disturbing video shows a 35-year-old Florida man violently beating a teenager. The shocking footage was apparently taken after the man, Gary Johnson, allegedly setup a fight between his son and another teen.

But rather than simply allowing the young men to duke it out (not that this should be encouraged, anyway), Johnson purportedly jumped in to defend his son, repeatedly kicking and punching a 16-year-old boy.

Some sources claim that Johnson, who did not have a prior legal history, initially told the two boys that he would be willing to monitor a fight between them. But that doesn’t seem to be how the incident unfolded, and Johnson‘s violent attack didn’t end until his son — who apparently quit the fight before his father joined in — pulled Johnson off of the victim. A woman can be heard (and briefly seen) yelling in horror.
    In
    Last edited by Johnny Doomzday; 03-07-2012, 10:06 AM.

He's only getting 10 most likely

57 years is the max he could face

And what do you mean by "he stopped his own"?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      He's only getting 10 most likely

57 years is the max he could face

And what do you mean by "he stopped his own"?
      Meaning he relented and knew when it was enough as opposed to beating him to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
        Meaning he relented and knew when it was enough as opposed to beating him to death.
        Well congrats to him for not killing the kid

Too bad he couldnt relent from assaulting and beating the kid

Comment

Well congrats to him for not killing the kid

Too bad he couldnt relent from assaulting and beating the kid
          Your from the Sovient Union and those are among the must violent brutal people on earth who cut thoats and skin people like its sunday dinner.

Get off your moral high horse, this was just a old fashioned american ass whooping and by the looks of it the kid LITERALLY asked for it.

I think 10 years is proper punishment, 50 plus is to much.

Comment

Your from the Sovient Union and those are among the must violent brutal people on earth who cut thoats and skin people like its sunday dinner.

Get off your moral high horse, this was just a old fashioned american ass whooping and by the looks of it the kid LITERALLY asked for it.

I think 10 years is proper punishment, 50 plus is to much.
            My moral horse?

You're moral horse says the kid deserves an american ass whooping from an adult, but the courts and justice system disagree. It was a str8 up assault.

I dont give a ***** if a kid punks you after kicking your son's ass in a fair fight, you dont assault him afterwards especially if you're 6'5 220 pounds

Comment

My moral horse?

You're moral horse says the kid deserves an american ass whooping from an adult, but the courts and justice system disagree. It was a str8 up assault.

I dont give a ***** if a kid punks you after kicking your son's ass in a fair fight, you dont assault him afterwards especially if you're 6'5 220 pounds
              He never even fought the guys son. but ok

Comment

did you watch the video? the guy threw 2 punches, grabed the kids mouth then threw 3 more then kicked him and then his kid had to like hold him back.

there was no stopping on his own.

35 yo vs 16 yo there are many better options then knocking the kid to the ground and then beating him as he cowered on the ground.

Comment

He never even fought the guys son. but ok
                  Yes he did, thats not the whole video, just the assault

The whole story is that the father was ref-ing a fight between his kid and that kids in his back yard. His kid lost and this is was happened after.

Comment

Yes...

It was the wrong thing to do... you can't be allowed to do what he dd... punishment has to happen... but you don't take away someones entire life for that mistake...

Comment

Working...
                    X