Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget the PED talk, how does Manny puncher harder and faster in the late rounds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
    I never said he was in the sauna.... I was told that he had to go jogging with a suana suit on because he was having problems getting off the extra pound or two.....

Get the story straight.....
    Whatever it is, Eaner debunked that story and is part of Marg team.

You try to make it out as Marg was drained or whatever by trying to make weight.

But, Eaner mentioned he was not drained and that he ate breakfast in the morning of the weigh-in. A guy who is drained or having problems making weight does not eat before the weigh-in...

Comment

Pac has always finished strong, his whole career. Dude just works harder than anyone else, the best athletes tend to do that.

Comment

I dont know the dudes name... I know I was there a more than a few times talking to Sergio Diazand conversating with a number of Team Margarito people......

I didnt ask for names or anything like that........ But the guy was around a couple of times when I stopped and talked to Sergio and others.....

And why is it whenever someone posts anything that goes against what YOU think (not just me, but others also) you come in all high and mighty and try to act like others dont know what they are talking about?

Does it ever occur to you that people come on here as a HOBBY and arent always serious (well besides you of course)?

And are you aware that peoples OPINIONS differ from one another? Just wondering.... You have to be the most pompous and arrogant poster on this site....

People come on here for fun, but you come on here to police boxing knowledge...

Chill out, OPINIONS are just that, they are OPINIONS......

And why would I lie about the Margarito story? I have no reason to......
        your hobby is spreading rumors and when someone calls you out on it and asks you to name your source you get butthurt?

no comment...

Comment

As big of a "*****" as some might say that I am, I have big doubts about Mayweather in this fight....
          The only thing Mayweather would gain on this fight is money. Nothing else.

Pac would beat his azz possibly in less rounds than in the Margs fight. You can say how great Floyd is as a boxer. This is not about Floyd. This is about Pacquaio. Pac is a beast right now.

Comment

People can't accept the fact that maybe Manny is just that good ?

Let's stop alluding to the fact that Manny cannot possibly do what he's doing without some sort of performance enhancers or whatever and accept the fact that maybe he is legit?

Comment

I dont think he punches harder.. I think he wears his opponents down to where the same punches hurt more.

& a lot of Margo's body punches wear hitting elbows and arms..

Comment

I didn't know steroids made you a smarter fighter. Because that is the way he beat Margarito, he fought a smart fight. Do steroids raise your ring IQ? Boxing is not all physical. If just as much mental, as it is physical.

Comment

I remember specifically watching the fight and thinking, Margs is going to wear him down and take him out late....

Tony was landing some decent body shots early on and in the sixth round landed one that almost folded Pacquiao......

Then came the 9th round and as I am sitting in the stadium, I remember thinking, Pacquiao is faster and stronger than he was in the first few rounds.....

Can you guys think of any other fighters that were like this? And without the talk of PEDs, how the hell does he do it?

Not even Mayweather (who in my opinion is one of the greatest trained and welll conditioned boxers EVER) does this......

Mexicant's are the worst losers in this forum I tell you. Facts of the Mexicans in this thread.

1) R. Marquez vs Lopez: Before the fight- Marquez is going to expose Juan Maricon. After the fight- Marquez is washed up anyway and Lopez fights dirty.

2) Pacquiao vs. Every Top Mexican: Before the fight- The Mexican is going to win. Pacman has no skills. After the fight- All of those Mexicans who he beat were washed up.

and now this. Cmon man, just take the "L" if after all of these fights nothing has been found in Manny's blood just get over it. Take the L and move on with your life

Comment

Boxers used to do 15, 20, 50 rounds + way back in the day. I don't think there needs to be any explanation why a boxer can go 12 rounds throwing punches the whole time. It happens every day in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      pac is ball of energy, that's why he's always doing something, playing basketball after workouts, etc etc etc.

i think he took a couple rounds off too
                      Yep ... a lot of them rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X