No announcement yet.

UFC 150 Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    I had Edgar winning the first fight. Fights are based on round by round scoring. So say for instance, one fighter does the most damage in the fight in a single round, say from an upkick in round 2, he can still lose the fight by losing the other 4 rounds...
    Hmmm idk the 2nd fight was close I had it 3-2 Henderson the 3rd and 4th was razor close

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
      Hmmm idk the 2nd fight was close I had it 3-2 Henderson the 3rd and 4th was razor close
      3rd and 4th where close...

Comment

I RARELY watch MMA so i'm not sure how fights are scored but Edgar definitely won the fight, and I wouldn't say it was close, I scored it 4-1 Edgar.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          Henderson won!! More significant punches and kicks landed.. Frankie did not do enough to win the fight!!
          I only saw Bendo getting dropped and almost choked out twice.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            This one made me laugh...

MMA Roasted ‏@MMARoasted
            The only dude from Jersey who gets screwed more than Frankie Edgar is Snookie. #UFC150
            That made me spit cereal on m,y keyboard.

Comment

Frankie Edgar clearly won. its not even funny. biggest robbery I can remember. I dont watch every mma event but I follow the sport since a few years and I cant remember a bigger robbery. btw the first fight between Henderson and Edgar was basically also a robbery. I mean, yes, Bendo did more damage in their first fight, but if you just score the rounds, you have to give the first fight to frankie Edgar. so basically Edgar was robbed twice although I wouldnt say the first fight was a real robbery cause it was close. But this one here was a clear Edgar win

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                I only saw Bendo getting dropped and almost choked out twice.
                He was in no danger of getting choked out have you seen past Henderson fights he almost always ends up in a bad position and gets out of it it would take a lot more than little Frankie Edgar to stop Ben and Ben landed lots of good shots too

Comment

Working...
                X