No announcement yet.

Floyds not getting any younger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyds not getting any younger

This isn,t a hate thread but the truth be told that mayweather is getting older and his reflexes are not as they use to be... If he keeps this fighting every year or so sht up he will sooner or later start to slow down and will become vulnerable and i know on floyd,s 50th birthday he still will be able to beat most guys in there 20,s but, there will be a chance for him to get beat if he fights a formidable challenger... Who else thinks???

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
    This isn,t a hate thread but the truth be told that mayweather is getting older and his reflexes are not as they use to be... If he keeps this fighting every year or so sht up he will sooner or later start to slow down and will become vulnerable and i know on floyd,s 50th birthday he still will be able to beat most guys in there 20,s but, there will be a chance for him to get beat if he fights a formidable challenger... Who else thinks???
    Yeah well I hope all great fighters hang up their gloves before they get beat by someone they would ice in their prime, hopefully Floyd is smart enough to hang up at the right time and spend his money wisely. I hope he doesn't end up like Pernell.

Comment

But he will never take the opposition we would want him to.

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
        How old are you ? Ive been boxing for 30 years, when you'll get older 40+ you'll understand that a 50 year old man cant beat most of the young guys, Foreman is an exception because he had unreal power, Floyd his not known for his power and will not be able to win at 50. SRL couldn't do it... Floyd must fight Manny !

Comment

OMG, Floyd in his 50ies still boxing.

Photoshopped pics of geriatric Floyd in 3.......2........1.........

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
            How old are you ? Ive been boxing for 30 years, when you'll get older 40+ you'll understand that a 50 year old man cant beat most of the young guys, Foreman is an exception because he had unreal power, Floyd his not known for his power and will not be able to win at 50. SRL couldn't do it... Floyd must fight Manny !
            The last attribute you'll lose is power.

Comment

floyd has no wear and tear on him

honestly panda's never seen a floyd mayweather fight where he didnt look exactly the way he did before the fight, after the fight

those kind of fighters tend to decline in a slower rate, vernon forrest and bhop are good examples

Comment

You sure know how to advertise, Kedashy. The smile icon makes your threads stick out and I probably wouldn't have noticed this thread without it.

On topic: Of course. Fighters age and they lose some of their athleticism. Floyd will obviously get worse as he ages, just like the rest of the world.

Comment

Yeah father time is running pretty fast... And to answer your question mega, dam near 50... How about you newbie???

Comment

You might say there have been signs of him slipping to, of coarse Mayweather hardly got hit against JMM, but there were a few shots that broke through and caught him, now i cant help but think he does not get hit with those punches 2/3 years ago.

Look at the Mosley fight to.

Comment

Working...
                    X