Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM and pacman enhanced their legacies, Mayweather weakened his.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
    Boxingscene where a boxer loses and its someone elses fault

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
      Boxingscene where a boxer loses and its someone elses fault
      Boxingscene where a boxer wins and it's someone else's win.

Comment

Who is calling it Floyd's win? Oh butt hurt Pac fans.

Manny can't even beat the second best counter puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post

prove it......what floyd fan has claim jmm's win has a win for floyd?

Comment

Was a Floyd fan for so many years but recently I've started to dislike him. He doesn't give a f**k about the fans and has always been b***h scared of fighting Pacquiao, at least Marquez fought him. Marquez and Pac are true warriors who boxing will remember with more grace than that b***h man.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              Lol the spin is crazy
              Yeah... It seems so desperate it's funny! All energy concentrated in denying Floyd Mayweather's status as the true great of this era. Floyd of all people saw this day would come so he fought Marquez at the same weight and a younger, lighter thus more agile Marquez and took him to school. Can you imagine what these ******s would cry if Mayweather and Marquez had not met? Of course they would not welcome a fight, oh no! They would cry for superiority but on magazines and rankings alone. They would probably get that too! Bunch of cover with him wearing a crown. Like they did with Manny.

For the record I love Manny and I love Marquez and I love Floyd. I just think Manny Pacquiao of all fighters, has the worst fans. I'm not even sure they were fans but just overall frustrated people looking to downplay who does great in life.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post

prove it......what floyd fan has claimed jmm's win has a win for floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                  Well , I agree with you about Marquez's and Floyd's reputation, I don't see how on Earth this helps Manny.
                  It doesn't help manny's rep short term but in the long term it will, trust me.

Comment

This is another thing I really don't like about Pacquiao fans...they love to try and spin things and they always have to drag Mayweather into their BS

Your Man Lost...just deal with it, why Drag Mayweather into it!

This is just the type of fanbase I DON'T LIKE, these idiots who think everyone is "A PACQUIAO OR MAYWEATHER FAN" so if your happy for JMM "YOU MUST BE A MAYWEATHER FAN"

You guys can drag Mayweather into your BS all you won't but that still won't change the fact that Pacquiao got knocked the fuk out by a 39 year old fighter who most expected Pacquiao to finally Knockout in this fight because that is all Pacquiao and Roach was talking about
                    Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 12-09-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                      This is another thing I really don't like about Pacquiao fans...they love to try and spin things and they always have to drag Mayweather into their BS

Your Man Lost...just deal with it, why Drag Mayweather into it!

This is just the type of fanbase I DON'T LIKE, these idiots who think everyone is "A PACQUIAO OR MAYWEATHER FAN" so if your happy for JMM "YOU MUST BE A MAYWEATHER FAN"

You guys can drag Mayweather into your BS all you won't but that still won't change the fact that Pacquiao got knocked the fuk out by a 39 year old fighter who most expected Pacquiao to finally Knockout in this fight because that is all Pacquiao and Roach was talking about
                      Pacman got OWNED by JMM bigtime last night.

That's the truth.

Fact is floyd is ducking pacman and it hurt boxing. Fighting bums once a year and ignoring the greatest threat to him is 100% ducking.

Conjuring up OST testing and asking for 50-50 to stop the fight was floyd's tactics as well as asking JMM to put 7 lbs of weight to come up to a class he NEVER fought in before.

Pacman is a good fighter and so is mayweather.

I'm first and foremost a BOXING FAN. nobody, not even ALI is above boxing.

Everybody who is a true boxing fan knows pac vs floyd hurt boxing and it's very sad when the poor boxing fans assume floyd beats pac because JMM lost to floyd when styles make fights.

It just goes to show how terrible so called boxing fans/experts are on this forum

Unless you guys are telling me that what floyd is doing right now and for the last few years is actually good for boxing then you should just keep quiet lol.
                      Last edited by Xercen; 12-09-2012, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X