No announcement yet.

Carnage Corbett suffers unbelieveable case of highway robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnage Corbett suffers unbelieveable case of highway robbery

Nathan Corbett, Australia's World Muai Thai Cruiserweight champion knocks Tyrone Spong the **** out. Tyrone gets up around the 10 count, ref waives the fight off with his back to Corbett with quite passive gesture with hands very low, Corbett jumps on Spong and gives him a second beatdown and the fight is ruled a no contest. I was dumbfounded with the decision. Corbett stepped in with 100 fight for 3 losses K1 champion Spong who put a hold on the elbows, comes back from a second round knockdown and ****ing sparks Spong with a left hook Tommy Morrison would be proud of and gets stiffed with one of the worst decisions I've ever seen.

Anyone else see this travesty of justice?

That sounds like a bit of Bull****

Comment

Feeling a little calmer. Corbett stepped up in class in a big way as he's been feeding on cans for a little while and was stiff as hell until he was put on the mat. They both opened up with huge artillery and it seemed Spong was getting the better of some exchanges, but I think he realises now just how hard Corbett can hit. If elbows were thrown in it would have been even more stacked in Corbett's favour.

I know this forum is meant to be for Aussie boxing, but besides the bs result, Corbett did Australia (and moreso NZ) proud by taking on and knocking out such a formidible kickboxer in Spong.

Comment

I saw this just the other day. Some right bull**** alright.

Comment

where can i get this fight?

Comment

It's not difficult

It’s not difficult

Comment

Working...
            X