• Time
  • Show
Clear All

nvm just learned this fight is on regular Showtime

I thought this was a ppv showdown to measure each others draws

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Critical
      Of course mayweather renegged dude cant help it its in his blood.

we all know blacks aint real men of there word.

cowards the lots of them.

Why don't you post your real name and address online so I could send some of those real black men that's not **** to your residence, so we could find out who the real coward is.

PLEASE.....

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
        No, the question is why do you haters turn into little girls any time he is "called out"? You people latch your mouths onto anybody that dares mention that they want a fight with the biggest cash cow in boxing. Until Floyd actually fights them that is, then it's on to the next. You c*cksuckers have no shame.
        Hater? How am I hating? I'm seriously asking you folks questions..where did I bash him? I pointed out the hypocrisy amongst ya'll..I said nothing of the boxer. Also what's wrong with a top prospect wanting to fight an established fighter..oh wait because its floyd you have an issue with it. I don't see you lambasting David and his quest to get easy money fighting the Klitsch brothers but god forbid anyone wants to fight floyd..oh I pity them. You want to call me a c*cksucker and get all heated because I said nothing but the damned truth. You guys talk about P@ctards, well for **** sake take a look in the mirror you are the same regarding Floyd. God forbid anyone questions his choices, the way ya'll get emotional you'd think I just slapped your moms son. I'm no floyd hater, no pacquaio fan, hell i'm not even a fan of Canelo, Robert, or Devon..i'm a fan of boxing period get that straight with your 3rd grade reading comprehension limit. Oh and by the way thank you for giving my post validity by acting up just like I wrote about.
        Last edited by turnedup; 02-28-2013, 12:44 AM.

Comment

I thought canelo fight a headliner on own so im cool with this. As for floyd thing if they both keep winning they will meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
            No, the question is why do you haters turn into little girls any time he is "called out"? You people latch your mouths onto anybody that dares mention that they want a fight with the biggest cash cow in boxing. Until Floyd actually fights them that is, then it's on to the next. You c*cksuckers have no shame.
            All they want you to do is agree with them in their criticism of Floyd. When you don't agree with anything, you get posts like his. Subliminal crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              All they want you to do is agree with them in their criticism of Floyd. When you don't agree with anything, you get posts like his. Subliminal crying.
              I'm crying about what?I'm not a fan nor a hater of the man. I didn't diminish the fighter nor did I bash him. I pointed out how his fans get up in arms anytime anyone wants to fight the man..that is all. I mean did you even bother reading my post? I personally could give two *****s who Floyd fights at this point. None of my favorite fighters are in his division anyway, and the one dude that was in his division fought him at 154 but is long in the tooth to even keep fighting. So again go read what I wrote and stop assuming and being a total dyck.
              Last edited by turnedup; 02-28-2013, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Well ANDY The Thing Is....FRAUD never made an Agreement, he didn't intend to Break!!!

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Hater? How am I hating? I'm seriously asking you folks questions..where did I bash him? I pointed out the hypocrisy amongst ya'll..I said nothing of the boxer. Also what's wrong with a top prospect wanting to fight an established fighter..oh wait because its floyd you have an issue with it. I don't see you lambasting David and his quest to get easy money fighting the Klitsch brothers but god forbid anyone wants to fight floyd..oh I pity them. You want to call me a c*cksucker and get all heated because I said nothing but the damned truth. You guys talk about P@ctards, well for **** sake take a look in the mirror you are the same regarding Floyd. God forbid anyone questions his choices, the way ya'll get emotional you'd think I just slapped your moms son. I'm no floyd hater, no pacquaio fan, hell i'm not even a fan of Canelo, Robert, or Devon..i'm a fan of boxing period get that straight with your 3rd grade reading comprehension limit.
                  Nah, don't b!tch up now. You're a hater so wear that. I'm not heated at all, just calling a spade a spade. You're a b!tch who can't even admit to being a hater, yet you have the nerve to question Mayweather's manhood and courage because he doesn't handle HIS business like you want him to. You're a sucker, and so is everybody like you. Boxing is a business, the sooner that you losers get that through your thick skulls the better off you'll be. There's nothing "wrong" with Canelo and his camp trying to get a fight with Floyd, it makes perfect business sense. At the same time, Floyd doesn't need Canelo the way that Canelo needs Floyd. It would make no sense for Mayweather to gurantee Canelo a fight at this point. Start using that peanut-sized object inside your head you call a brain and think objectively.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    I'm crying about what?I'm not a fan nor a hater of the man. I didn't diminish the fighter nor did I bash him. I pointed out how his fans get up in arms anytime anyone wants to fight the man..that is all. I mean did you even bother reading my post? I personally could give two *****s who Floyd fights at this point. None of my favorite fighters are in his division anyway, and the one dude that was in his division fought him at 154 but is long in the tooth to even keep fighting. So again go read what I wrote and stop assuming and being a total dyck.
                    Please, Just the Facts.....FRAUD's been unavailable to the Best Competition
                    sense moving to WW., and finds Shameful ways of Avoiding the Best
                    at WW and JMW!!!

Comment

Mayweather will probably end up fighting Canelo or Trout in September, to be truthful I don't blame him for not signing a contract ahead of time. Anything can happen and Canelo really isn't in a position to push that kind of guarantee.

Best if both fighters deal with their respective opponents then talk about a fight in September. Who knows it could work out in Canelo's advantage if Mayweather stock diminishes ( controversial win) and Canelo's rises ( Dominant win).

Comment

Working...
                      X