No announcement yet.

Whats more important to you: Boxing or Music

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Burton View Post
    that joey bad@ss blew me away. probably hardcore hip hop fans prefer him more than kendrick lamar
    i honestly havent checked that out yet, butive heard from multiple sources that its heat....

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
      i honestly havent checked that out yet, butive heard from multiple sources that its heat....
      Joey Badass and Logic are two of the best up and coming emcee's in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        What it seems to me now is that the production is beginning to out-shine the emcee/rapper, which should never happen. It's supposed to accompany, but never over-power. I just heard a track from Fat Joe's "Darkside 2" mixtape called "So Fly", fell in love with the instrumental, but couldn't give a fuck what he was rapping about.
        Yea. Most guys making beats now really work hard to perfect their stuff. However, after the over-saturation in hip hop 10 years ago, the bar got set real low for rappers. Most now are entitled and don't bother to hone their craft. It's become a matter of attitude over quality. A lot of my friends in the biz don't take rappers in their studio anymore because they don't want the headache of trying to make these kids sound listenable. The few I've worked with that actually had the skills, ended up pissing it away once they started living the "lifestyle."

Comment

Music.

I already watched every Lennox Lewis fight like a dozen times.

I don't need to watch it again tbh.

(I only watched Rahman I and Mccall I like twice. those give me nightmares)

Comment

Working...
          X