Canelo Vs Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Vs Trout

Who is gonna win this fight?
    Trout coming off a big win against Cotto.
    Canelo hasn't been in a fight for a while, and win was against another mediocre fighter.

I do believe this will be Canelo's first definitive win... If not Trout will prove himself to be a serious competitive fighter.
    Canelo By Ko/TKO
    31.71%
    Canelo By Decision
    21.95%
    Trout By KO/TKO
    2.44%
    Trout By Decision
    41.46%
    Draw
    2.44%

The poll is expired.

So if Canelo wins is he a unified champ?and if he fights Floyd in sept.will the wba,wbc and the super wba all be on the table?i know the ring would

Comment

Could be his come out party as a serious fighter as well, both have a lot on the line if the fight does occur, as speculated. I do belive Canelo will destroy Trout, His power and speed are to much.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        So if Canelo wins is he a unified champ?and if he fights Floyd in sept.will the wba,wbc and the super wba all be on the table?i know the ring would
        Yeah, looks like it.

Canelo-Trout is the fight that has to happen in May to make the Canelo-Mayweather fight the event that GBP are looking for it to be.

Comment

This will be a reply of mares vs moreno!!! I got canelo on this one!

Comment

Austin Trout will box circles around ginger from a distance & make him look like what he really is. That's an overprotected pampered hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
              Could be his come out party as a serious fighter as well, both have a lot on the line if the fight does occur, as speculated. I do belive Canelo will destroy Trout, His power and speed are to much.
              what speed? Canelo is slow as hell, Trout is 10x faster than Canelo and have way quicker feet.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                This will be a reply of mares vs moreno!!! I got canelo on this one!
                I agree, because Trout is actually smaller & moving up in weight like Moreno, right,lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I agree, because Trout is actually smaller & moving up in weight like Moreno, right,lol!!
                  yeah, because Mares wasnt a batamweight himself not long ago

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    what speed? Canelo is slow as hell, Trout is 10x faster than Canelo and have way quicker feet.
                    Feet slow? I agreed but the speed of his punch is what I'm talking about. Canelo has underrated hand speed, though his foot work is far from spectacular.

Comment

Working...
                    X