Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only at 154.

Comment

This is a fight I would love to see...talk is cheap though just make it happen...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        This is a fight I would love to see...talk is cheap though just make it happen...
        That doesn't apply here. If anyone avoids this fight, there is 1 thing that can be guaranteed. That is, It's not gonna be Martinez.

Comment

I think more fans want to see this than Pac-May at this point.

Weight is a huge issue, particularly in the wake of Dawson-Ward (just the debates alone, not whether the weight was a real factor or not).

Comment

Im a big fan of Sergio, but Floyd is pretty small to be calling out. I get its for the money, but still...

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Floyd will lose to Sergio if they fight, especially at 160. Sergio is too damn big. Floyd's punches will have no impact on Sergio, and Sergio will have no respect for Floyd's punches, and walk right through him.
              Floyd has more than enough power to get his respect. Depending on the opponent Floyd punches with a different kind of authority every time out, look at the Mosley fight.

Comment

Nice to see Sergio call out a guy 2 weight classes below him. Lets see if he will go back to calling out Manny next.

I respect Sergio as a fighter but I have a strong feeling he thinks he is a huge superstar now. Simply put, in the US he is not. He is not and never will be a PPV star, and is trying to ride the coattails of more famous fighters. Being good does not make you famous. He should instead concentrate on what is real and clean out his division. If he wants to chase bigger fish, he cannot expect to chase them while having a size advantage. Call out Ward and fight him, or stay where you are at and create your own legacy.

Comment

Didn't say he would "crack" his bones. More like make his bones tremble or shake like Chavez Jr's.

This would be Floyd's ultimate test if it ever happens. Win or lose, he could retire after this and fight no more. The weights will be the main issue.

Don't see it happening any time in the near future.

Comment

About time to see Floyd forced to fight into an aggressive mode. It's not hard to imagine. Floyd gets frustrated being clowned by Martinez, then makes numerous defensive blunders and gets beaten to a pulp.

Canelo and Martinez are Floyd's realistic options at this point.

It's gonna be an interesting 2013 for Floyd watchers!

Comment

bet you won't do that to golokvin though

Comment

Working...
                      X