• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge 0: Take the Test

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
      Challenge 0: Take the Test
      Sounds simple to me! Amazing it has not happened!

Comment

TS should have said this is another dumb ass Only In Pacland thread instead of wasting bandwidth to find out .

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          The more you troll and make stupid ass threads reflects on you.

This is idiotic and makes you a dumbass.

Now STFU faggot.
          oh oh i am hurt..i am hurt.....

now i understand the frustrations of some posters who informed me that my simple request for posters to help stop degrading this forum won't happen....as they were in the same spot before and nothing did happen.....

congratulations....for posting the way you did..you had just shown your true color

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post

now i understand the frustrations of some posters who informed me that my simple request for posters to help stop degrading this forum won't happen....as they were in the same spot before and nothing did happen.....

congratulations....for posting the way you did..you had just shown your true color
            Just like you showed your true colors of being a trolling ass moron

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post

Oh the irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
                Swimming is a sport of skill(technique)...I may or may not have in the past used ped's and dropped a large amount of time in competition.

My point is ped's can make an already good athlete better by enhancing speed, endurence, and power, so challenge number one is debunked @sshole!!!
                oh oh...

debunked??? how so??? you can not even say for sure if you used or not use peds!!!! how can you now be an expert on what it can do??? you can only debunk the challenge if you man up and do it.....also boxing is not swimming...you don't get battered by your competitors in swimming..why dont you just try Challenge 2...or better Challenge 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
                  Sounds simple to me! Amazing it has not happened!
                  0 means nothing.......

people are now recognizing that...

Comment

Working...
                  X