Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the mod's..thank you for allowing me to atleast stay online for fight night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the mod's..thank you for allowing me to atleast stay online for fight night

Great night of boxing and im glad i could enjoy it with my friends on boxingscene..hope ya'll have a safe night and hope ya'll enjoyed the fight!!!!!

and if you are a regular you dont have to ask who the fuck i am..lol,love you guys....X

Comment

To the mods, he had his time already and thanked you enough.

You can ban him now.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post

You can ban him now.
        yea...let me just say this,i learned when to hold em and when to fold em.since i got out of jail and got my minimum wage job and struggled to support my kids,i found this site to post on and pretty much get away from the stress of life,sure my life may seem like **** to others,but my sick jokes and the world inside my head keeps me from slitting my wrists and ending it all.this site,all the people i have connected with make me feel like a wealthy man,sure others will laugh at me,but i have honesty shared my life story with ya'll,from me going to prison,getting shot,my boxing background and even my crazy fantasies.all i have in this world is me,my kids and my dreams.i literally have nothing and to take this site away from me is like taking 20 dollars from me and all i have is 80 dollars...atleast on here i was rich

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull puppy View Post
          yea...let me just say this,i learned when to hold em and when to fold em.since i got out of jail and got my minimum wage job and struggled to support my kids,i found this site to post on and pretty much get away from the stress of life,sure my life may seem like **** to others,but my sick jokes and the world inside my head keeps me from slitting my wrists and ending it all.this site,all the people i have connected with make me feel like a wealthy man,sure others will laugh at me,but i have honesty shared my life story with ya'll,from me going to prison,getting shot,my boxing background and even my crazy fantasies.all i have in this world is me,my kids and my dreams.i literally have nothing and to take this site away from me is like taking 20 dollars from me and all i have is 80 dollars...atleast on here i was rich

To the mods: Keep him and ban Tim instead.

Comment

You can ban him now.
            .....Funny!

Comment

To the mods: Keep him and ban Tim instead.
              .....funnier!!

Comment

What will the powers that be decide?

Will larry live, or will he die?

Comment

That's larryx, welcome back, homey.

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull puppy View Post
                    and if you are a regular you dont have to ask who the fuck i am..lol,love you guys....X
                    pitbulls suck and are ugly! Get a real dog ....

Comment

Working...
                    X