Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explain dating to me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prettiest girl i ever fcked was swedish,very pretty probably top 3 all time for me anyways she was so sweet but so fcking distant,good for a few fcks but she was so unemotional it kind of bothered me.American women Mohhaid are b itches get a indian one holy sht brother.

Comment

Leeds and Bradford (both places 20 minutes away from me) are crap for getting girls drunk and then trying to sleep with them. They just fall asleep, are lumbered with children or fall over in the street and vomit.

Total turn off.

...Sweden sounds nice though. My sort of place lol. The cold sucks though. Get enough of that in Yorkshire.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
        Leeds and Bradford (both places 20 minutes away from me) are crap for getting girls drunk and then trying to sleep with them. They just fall asleep, are lumbered with children or fall over in the street and vomit.

Total turn off.

...Sweden sounds nice though. My sort of place lol. The cold sucks though. Get enough of that in Yorkshire.
        I really am never cold low temp here in dead winter is 40 at night 65 in the day.Then again it was 101 degrees today.

Comment

Working...
        X