No announcement yet.

Richest criminal ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RZA The Abbot View Post
    The world richest man = Carlos Slim Helu.

I look up to monopolists like Carlos Slim Helu who turn Mexico into a poorer country as each day goes by forcing thousands of Mexicans to emigrate to the US everyday.

This is how Mexican-Americans (Chicanos) were made.
    Mexico has 10 BILLIONAIRES and even with those the country still looks like shithole, the per capita income is less than US$7,000.

It's sad though, because the Government benefits from Cheap labor (also known as Modern-day Slavery) and by letting the drugs through the Border to the US they also benefit from.

Comment

so whos in charge of carrillos money, since he died in surgery?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Chicanos weren't made by Mexicans immigrating to the U.S, there are Chicanos who's families were here for over 9 generations they were just under different occupiers.

Yes, a lot have come over had children and are now 1st, 2nd generations Mexican Americans like myself but this land and it's people were here long before Europeans arrived.

As far as these Mexican drug lords, you guys are insane if you think they are worth anything close to 30 or 50 billion dollars, not even close.
        Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
        Mexico has 10 BILLIONAIRES and even with those the country still looks like shithole, the per capita income is less than US$7,000.

It's sad though, because the Government benefits from Cheap labor (also known as Modern-day Slavery) and by letting the drugs through the Border to the US they also benefit from.
        hahahahahaha I was being sarcastic when I wrote that guys. OF course, I know that some Chicanos been in the states forever and I don't like greedy sons of bitches like Carlos Slim Helu.

I like money a lot and there's honest business men, they're rare but they do exist but Carlos Helu isn't one.
        Last edited by GeorgiaRED; 05-12-2011, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Yea right because were the ones that are ran by a pair of tyrant brothers who run the second biggest ****hole in the western hemisphere

Comment

seriously a cuban talking about country's? LMAO does castro allow that? and your people are the ones being fob's lol afarid to stand up to a little old man

Comment

el caro quintero tambien tenia mucho dinero, mi jefe lo llego a conocer................

Comment

Working...
              X