No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: Khan Getting Jumped Will Do Him Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: Khan Getting Jumped Will Do Him Good

WBA/WBC junior middleweight champion Danny Garcia, who knocked out Amir Khan in four rounds back in July, says the British boxer gained some necessary experience. Last week in Birmingham, it was reported that Amir, and his younger brother Haroon Khan, were jumped by six men who were attempting to steal Amir's £100,000 Range Rover. Reports of the incident quickly spread through the social networks.

[Click Here To Read More]

So, who won the fight?

Comment

i don't like street fights because of the lack of rules! people will stamp on your head the first chance they get, i've seen a few people get knocked out and hospitalized because of being stamped on the head after they fell down. and i think don king killed someone that way.

Comment

One of the guys who jumped him has put a video on youtube saying if khan ever goes to birmingham again he's dead lol. And he's holding khans bag and wallet which he says he found cocaine in!!

Comment

Garcia expressing that pseudo-thug attitude.

Comment

So now it's "six guys" jumped the Khans?? I thought it was originally reported as 4?

That's the rumor mill for ya. Next thing you know it will be 10 guys, they all had oozies and machettes, and Amir knocked out all but one of them. The last one he told to 'run', so he could go back to their leader and tell him not to mess with the "King" Khans.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
              So now it's "six guys" jumped the Khans?? I thought it was originally reported as 4?

That's the rumor mill for ya. Next thing you know it will be 10 guys, they all had oozies and machettes, and Amir knocked out all but one of them. The last one he told to 'run', so he could go back to their leader and tell him not to mess with the "King" Khans.
              6 guys jumped him and he ran like hell. But they managed to get his wallet, porsche keys and smashed up his car.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                Lol you ever been to North Philly? **** is rough even for cops. Hes partially right though. Garcia getting jumped probably made him tougher. Not necessarily physically but mentally you know.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SDl8...eature=related <<< LMFAO thats the response to the threats

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post

No he's not....... he's just saying that Kahn would probably have a better chin if he grew up in a rough neighborhood

Comment

Working...
                    X