Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Morales, Bradley and McCloskey - I’m Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana: Morales, Bradley and McCloskey - I’m Ready!

Last month, when his fight against Robert Guerrero was cancelled one week before it was scheduled to take place, WBA super lightweight champion Marcos Maidana clearly indicated that he wanted to fight one way or another. So on Friday night Maidana made his return to score a knockout win, in four rounds, over Russian boxer Petr Petrov. The venue in Buenos Aires was packed, with 7,000 fans cheering "El Chino" on, which once again proves Maidana's popularity among the people of Argentina.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ortiz Vs. Maidana - make the rematch happen so we can see how much Ortiz has left.

Comment

madiana would ko all those guys i want him to end morales garbage return next make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Last month, when his fight against Robert Guerrero was cancelled one week before it was scheduled to take place, WBA super lightweight champion Marcos Maidana clearly indicated that he wanted to fight one way or another. So on Friday night Maidana made his return to score a knockout win, in four rounds, over Russian boxer Petr Petrov. The venue in Buenos Aires was packed, with 7,000 fans cheering "El Chino" on, which once again proves Maidana's popularity among the people of Argentina.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Maidana vs. Bradley or Soto sounds interesting to me...

Maidana vs. Katsidis is a war as long as it lasts but it wouldn't bring either fighter anything in their careers

No need for me seeing Maidana against Morales... we already know what Morales is made off and what would happen if he would be in his prime...

I don't know why McCloskey should be mentioned...

Amir Khan well we have seen that already... I think Khan has other options and things to prove - but a Maidana fight is miles better then a fight against McCloskey again or Prescott or whatever...

Bradley vs. Maidana - let Bradley beat Maidana and then make Bradley-Khan happen...

Comment

Maidana doesnt give a fuk

Comment

That's what I'm talking about Maidana,I believe this is the first time I've ever heard Maidana speak Bradley's name..I really want that fight,come on Bradley Khan is fighting a fighter you beat..Bradley Maidana let's go...

Comment

Originally posted by Phatfarm1980 View Post
              Maidana doesnt give a fuk
              He sucks, what do you expect?

Comment

Make this fight happen Bradley. It the only fight that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  madiana would ko all those guys i want him to end morales garbage return next make it happen
                  Bradley beats Maidana,I'll remember you if the fight get's made..

Comment

Maidana's obligation to fight in Argentina is over.

Now, Erik Morales rematch Maidana for a unification match.

Also, McCloskey is an easy fight too.

I don't care. Maidana is open for business.

Comment

Working...
                    X