Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many MEXICANS are rooting for Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kneeguel's Papi View Post
    If you are Mexican and are rooting for an eye brow plucking island rat, then FUCK YOU!!!!
    Son... Mexico is home to the dick-water drinkin, fishnet wearing, steroid/wraps loving "warriors..." How the phck can you even try out a joke about ANYBODY grooming themselves in 2011??

Stupid blockhead spongebob lookin dehydrated desert-rat mutha****ahs.

Comment

After the pu$$ie a$$ catch-weight move from the so called 154 champ, I will be looking forward seeing this eye plucker once again on his knees lol......Not a good time for the Puerto Rican boxing. Who they got left again? Whose said Mexican boxing is dying? Mexican boxing is on prime time..........................

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        After the pu$$ie a$$ catch-weight move from the so called 154 champ, I will be looking forward seeing this eye plucker once again on his knees lol......Not a good time for the Puerto Rican boxing. Who they got left again? Whose said Mexican boxing is dying? Mexican boxing is on prime time..........................
        Shut up you Floyd ***atic. How the phuck can you live with yourself pretending Floyd is the best when he has not fought the best?

Anyhow, you got to see his crack baby genetics at work when he could not control his anger and went off on his on father on TV. Who does this ****??? Oh yeah... We all know the answer. Buncha low level evolution-missin mutha fckas. Elephant **** hut livin in...flys on ya eyelids having, big ass bellies full of dirt cookie livin... wooden-plate in ya lip lovin...

Advance already! 21st century is here...

Comment

Originally posted by DIXIE NORMOUS View Post
          MEXICANS....... How many of you are rooting for Cotto against Margarito?
          Just curious

I'm Mexican But I don't care who wins. But my money is on Margarito....
          I'm definitely rooting for Cotto. Margarito pissed me off when he talked that shit about Puerto Ricans not having heart. My money would be on Margo if I were to bet.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
            Im mexican and I am rooting for Cotto because he is a gentleman and an honorable humble champion.

I dont know how I feel for Margs because he is one of mine but I believe in my heart that he cheated against Cotto and I cant respect that and Im actually ashamed and disgusted that he won like that.

So there you have it, a mexican who respects Cotto, matter of fact my whole family gets together when he fights and we have a carne asada and get drunk as hell.

As for BORDERPATROL/LA MIGRA shut up please with the insults. Everyone here knows who you are PLASTERSAD.

To all my good hearted boricuas, much love and respect.

And to you La Migra/BorderPatrol/PlasterSad, GOD bless you homie!
            Excellent post. I consider Cotto to be the best fighter of the last decade-- mainly because he beat a great prime Moseley on roids. He should be considered undefeated because he was beat by Pac on roids and we don't know if Margarito cheated. It's a neat fact that the best fighters of the decade the last 60+ or so years all have something in common besides being great fighters and that is that they're great looking too.

40's Billy Conn (had the dumbass not thrown his fight vs Louis)
            50's--Sugar Ray Robonson
            60's--Ali
            70's--Ali
            80's--Sugar Ray Leonard
            90's--De La Hoya
            00's-- Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by DIXIE NORMOUS View Post
              MEXICANS....... How many of you are rooting for Cotto against Margarito?
              Just curious

I'm Mexican But I don't care who wins. But my money is on Margarito....
              Im no
              Fook that eye brow shaping catch weight queen
              I hope margs makes him take a permanent KNEE
              WAR MARGARITO!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
                Shut up you Floyd ***atic. How the phuck can you live with yourself pretending Floyd is the best when he has not fought the best?

Anyhow, you got to see his crack baby genetics at work when he could not control his anger and went off on his on father on TV. Who does this ****??? Oh yeah... We all know the answer. Buncha low level evolution-missin mutha fckas. Elephant **** hut livin in...flys on ya eyelids having, big ass bellies full of dirt cookie livin... wooden-plate in ya lip lovin...

Advance already! 21st century is here...
                LOL.......Come on man you deserve the cheap shot after all the **** you been talking about. You going to tell me you can only dish it out, but can't take it? LOL....Your better man then that, and I actually find you a pretty sound poster but unfortunately your racists heart is your weakness. Its sad really cause your really a smart dude.

Anyway....check my thread out and tell me what you think. Am queries what that sharp head of yours thinks about my topic.

Comment

You can count me...

Comment

Cotto was cool until he lost me with his bit(h a$$ catch-weight proposal. I mean how can there be honor for a 154 champion to ask for a catch-weight in the division he is a champion at WTF?!!! That's straight up weak!!!! I don't care if Cotto is a class and gentlemen outside the ring. I care if he conducts himself as a champion and he failed disgracefully!!!! I look forward seeing the bit(h on his knees were he belongs.

Comment

I'm half Mexican and half Puerto Rican. I will be rooting for a double KO in the 12th.

Comment

Working...
                      X