Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are white women in **** advised not to work with black men?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inthewhitegirls View Post
    I have never heard this and see no evidence for it. Sounds like the post starter is trying to make up his own little racial controversy.
    Watch the beginning of Black Listed.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

Of course she should!!! WTF you talking bout...as a matter of fact im off to look for a little something something.....and I can't wait to see her in action!!!!
      haha. well i seen her quite a bit and i dont mind she does **** its just that i saw her in her last video or whatever do a guy who looked like the hunchback of Notre dame. **** was sick.

And to Joe Kick Ass Shyla prob is p4p one of the bests. And by the way i seen some of that black listed dvd and it does tell about what the TS is talking about

Comment

it pays less I guess

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
          it pays less I guess
          They actually get paid more.

Comment

The only problem I have with the black male **** dudes is that in every scene they are always like "OH SHIIEEEET.. OH SHIIEEEET *****! BIIITCH, SHIIIEEEEEET"

And that's just a light example.

But I don't mind the interracial ****. Actually, I'm more intrigued with white guy banging black chick scenes. You can find some good stuff with those

LOL! Listen to Jersey Jaxin and why she left ****:

Comment

I dont think so, I think its the opposite.

Think about the money. After a night of drinking wine coolers, what do you think the reedickyaluss type get out their credit cards for?

Comment

Originally posted by Inthewhitegirls View Post
                I have never heard this and see no evidence for it. Sounds like the post starter is trying to make up his own little racial controversy.

Nah. What the Thread Starter is saying is true.

When you have a new, "pristine" white girl (Becky BigBoobs) in ****, she is often advised not to do IR scenes. You must remember, America is still very racially divided. Especially in the South.

Many white men do not want to see "their women" with a Black male. I'm not talking about the demographics of the guys on this site. You guys are 19-34 years old. But how about the 50 year old guy who grew up in Alabama?

The **** industry is great in that it covers every possible segment of society. So, if there's a guy who wants IR ****, there's plenty available. But if somebody (white male) doesn't want to see Becky BigBoobs getting hammered by Jamal Thunderstick...well, she can't ever get UN-banged. Once she has banged Jamal on camera, that die has been cast.

Remember, these girls make WAY more money on tour as a "feature dancer" than she does in film scenes. She is trying to preserve that "image" or that fantasy.

In some hotel chains/operators/SpectraVision in the South, they won't even carry IR **** on PPv.

The very fact that there is even a "category" for Interracial **** tells you all that you need to know.

...and it's not just IR ****. She often won't do gang-bangs, facial or **** either.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrotus View Post
                  The only problem I have with the black male **** dudes is that in every scene they are always like "OH SHIIEEEET.. OH SHIIEEEET *****! BIIITCH, SHIIIEEEEEET"

>
                  Black **** is intolerable.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post

When you have a new, "pristine" white girl (Becky BigBoobs) in ****, she is often advised not to do IR scenes. You must remember, America is still very racially divided. Especially in the South.

Many white men do not want to see "their women" with a Black male. I'm not talking about the demographics of the guys on this site. You guys are 19-34 years old. But how about the 50 year old guy who grew up in Alabama?

The **** industry is great in that it covers every possible segment of society. So, if there's a guy who wants IR ****, there's plenty available. But if somebody (white male) doesn't want to see Becky BigBoobs getting hammered by Jamal Thunderstick...well, she can't ever get UN-banged. Once she has banged Jamal on camera, that die has been cast.

Remember, these girls make WAY more money on tour as a "feature dancer" than she does in film scenes. She is trying to preserve that "image" or that fantasy.

In some hotel chains/operators/SpectraVision in the South, they won't even carry IR **** on PPv.

The very fact that there is even a "category" for Interracial **** tells you all that you need to know.

...and it's not just IR ****. She often won't do gang-bangs, facial or **** either.
                    This is probably sadly true.

Its weird that some racist guys wont like a **** star if she ****s a black guy, yet its ok if she gets gangbanged and bukkakied to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post

Interracial **** doesn't bother me one damn bit, I just don't get turned on by it unless its a white guy and an asian girl. I don't feel at all that its like "taking my woman" I don't even know the girl, she isn't mine. I think its more just personal preference.

Comment

Working...
                      X