Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the longest you've ever stayed awake without sleep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

48 hours of none stop planning, sightseeing and party

Comment

about 4 days, had one of my online business crash bad and had to be on the phone, move the site to another server set it up and deal with customer support, refunds, then paypal froze my accounts because of the refund rate skyrocketed etc etc was a ****ing nightmare.

Comment

In terms of absolutely no sleep, about 36 hours right before my flight out of Israel. I hate planes because I'm big and there is no room in those dam seats so I got myself crazy tired. The moment I sat down I was out until the plane landed in NYC

Hard to believe anybody voluntarily stayed up 4 days with no sleeps

Comment

friday morning to sunday night.

it was a good party.

i go over 24 hours with no sleep at twice a week cos i work night shifts so when i get home after my last night i stay up all day to get in the right routine for the rest of my days of and on my first night im awake from that morning until i get home the next morning. (Ive other work to do when i get home so by the time thats done its usually about 1pm)I cant have power naps, once i fall asleep i go into a deep sleep and getting up after 2 hours just destroys me, im dog tired the rest of the day. Id rather be fine for 6 hours and struggle for a few hours than sleep for a couple of hours and struggle for 6 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            In terms of absolutely no sleep, about 36 hours right before my flight out of Israel. I hate planes because I'm big and there is no room in those dam seats so I got myself crazy tired. The moment I sat down I was out until the plane landed in NYC

i tired that before my last long haul flight to Oz. Worked the night before so was awake from about 7pm, flight was about 8pm the night after my shift was over. Got about 2 hours max, in 15 minute intervals over the course of my 2 flights (about 24 hours flight time)

I was ****ed when i arrived, and it was morning time in Oz. I went for breakfast and a few beer, and went back to my room and passed out for 14 hours!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

you don't fly first class?

ignore.

Comment

So long that I completely lost track of time. A few days probably.

Comment

i was involved in the world masturbation comp - and won. so quite a while.

you'd think after using all that jergens your peter would be immune from getting raw. it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                    i was involved in the world masturbation comp - and won. so quite a while.

you'd think after using all that jergens your peter would be immune from getting raw. it's not.
                    I never knew you was in prison before

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      4 days... because I have insomnia and It was mid week so I had work everyday.

by the 4th day you can't tell the difference between reality and your imagination .You're afraid to get up because you feel like you're going to collapse.
                      This right here.

Comment

Working...
                      X