Camacho still fighting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camacho still fighting

Quick summary/translation:

Ernesto Torres director of the Medical Center, has said Camacho isnt brain dead. He is getting about 3-4% of activity. but he hasnt shown signs of improvement, tomorrow he will hold a final last press conference on the State of the Camacho.

http://www.primerahora.com/aunquelev...al-725521.html

Way too low, you can get unplugged with even a little bit more activity than that. Still what they go for is the CO2 concentration in the blood to determine if a patient is brain dead or not, so most likely they already are doing this and other tests to determine his future.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
      Way too low, you can get unplugged with even a little bit more activity than that. Still what they go for is the CO2 concentration in the blood to determine if a patient is brain dead or not, so most likely they already are doing this and other tests to determine his future.
      I know very little to this brain dead topic so thanks for info.

Comment

He is a champ. He fights until the last bell.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
          Quick summary/translation:

Ernesto Torres director of the Medical Center, has said Camacho isnt brain dead. He is getting about 3-4% of activity. but he hasnt shown signs of improvement, tomorrow he will hold a final last press conference on the State of the Camacho.

http://www.primerahora.com/aunquelev...al-725521.html
          the toughest battle of his life and he still fighting I've said it a million times today I'm really sad about this...my man got more lives than a cat and I see him pulling thru this...thanks for sharing hermano.

War Camacho!!!

Comment

He is brain dead as of right now

Comment

He's going to die guys.

He's in a vegetative state and there's no reason to keep someone like that on life support. It's too much pain on him and his family. If given the choice I'm fairly sure they will pull the plug.

Comment

I really liked Camacho I am really sad to see him end up like this. That Seckback twat put this on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMOGEO7spVc

Hector is not going to make it and Seckback put a mug shot photo on the video. He could have and should have put a photo of him in his prime. I found that really distasteful in the circumstances.

Comment

Sons of Belial did that to Hector.

They didn't have to do that.

There was another way.

Comment

Working...
                  X