No announcement yet.

Why Is Margarito Switching Trainers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is Margarito Switching Trainers?

They banned the guy but they still cant stop him from training Margarito in between fights. Really, the only thing that he cant do is be in his corner. Ive even seen where guys have been kicked out and sat in the stands and gave orders. Even if he's not allowed in the building on Fight Night, I still think he should keep him. Let him train you full time for the fight and just get the next helper to be the guy in the Corner. Im sure he has another guy just like every other fighter has. Maybe this has more to do with him thinking that he needs a better trainer. If not then I would stick with him. I remember when the Floyd-Zab stuff happened and Roger got suspended. They said that Roger can still train Floyd in the gym but just cant do it on fight night and Floyd got Ellerbe to be there. Margarito should do the same "if" its just about the suspension. If its about more then that then I understand him picking Roach to make him better

Margarito feels betrayed by Capetillo and is looking for a new trainer.

Comment

margarito is trying to make a cover to say that he didn't know about the wraps. He is trying to pretend he is "MAD" at his old trainer so he is looking for a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
        margarito is trying to make a cover to say that he didn't know about the wraps. He is trying to pretend he is "MAD" at his old trainer so he is looking for a new one.
        Thats what I was going to say to the poster above you. Betrayed? Yeah right. Like he didnt know

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          Thats what I was going to say to the poster above you. Betrayed? Yeah right. Like he didnt know
          Well, Mosley denied ever knowing about what he was taking.

Do you believe him?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
            Exacto mundo.

Thats the exact answe, although , he still suspended, and he posibly will never see a ring again!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by Ch@mpBox@PR; 04-09-2009, 09:27 PM.

Comment

It would make him seem more innocent, as if it was all the trainers fault and as if he really had no idea. I really don't know his intentions, or his previous intentions, but keeping or getting a trainer like Roach who for sure WILL NOT allow cheating is his biggest chance of fighting in the USA again.

When he re-applys and shows that Roach is in his corner... he can't cheat.

Comment

I was just wondering because Margarito seems like he really loves the guy and I know that Capetillo could still probably use the money. If you have that tight of a bond and have been that sucessful then you should stay together. Besides, I think Margarito is too slow and too far into his career for Roach to make that much of a difference. He might as well keep his same style. Thats really all he can do. If Roach tries to make him into more of a boxer and slow him from walking guys down then Margarito would look like garbage. I guess he could make him move his head more though

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  I was just wondering because Margarito seems like he really loves the guy and I know that Capetillo could still probably use the money. If you have that tight of a bond and have been that sucessful then you should stay together. Besides, I think Margarito is too slow and too far into his career for Roach to make that much of a difference. He might as well keep his same style. Thats really all he can do. If Roach tries to make him into more of a boxer and slow him from walking guys down then Margarito would look like garbage. I guess he could make him move his head more though
                  Nice, ducking my question huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
                    Nice, ducking my question huh?
                    I just dont understand the point of the question..

Comment

Working...
                    X