No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC's Sulaiman Attacks The Idea of Pacquiao-Marquez 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC's Sulaiman Attacks The Idea of Pacquiao-Marquez 4

For unknown reasons, World Boxing Council President Jose Sulaiman has attacked the idea of a fourth meeting between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez, which takes place on December 8th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Although Sulaiman had at one point suggested the idea of having them fight each other for a WBC Diamond title, his organization is not involved with the match. The World Boxing Organization will present the winner with a special WBO "Champion of The Decade" belt.
    [Click Here To Read More]

its only a good idea if the WBC is involved...WBO jumps in, Sulaiman has a hissy fit

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      For unknown reasons, World Boxing Council President Jose Sulaiman has attacked the idea of a fourth meeting between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez, which takes place on December 8th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Although Sulaiman had at one point suggested the idea of having them fight each other for a WBC Diamond title, his organization is not involved with the match. The World Boxing Organization will present the winner with a special WBO "Champion of The Decade" belt.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Just a guess, but I wonder if Sulaiman tried to cajole them into fighting for one of his stupid ass Diamond belts or something and they told him to pound sand.

Worthless sack.

Comment

If Sulaiman feels that way, he should make the fight for the WBC Diamond Belt because it is just as ****ing meaningless as the damn fight.

Comment

No diamond belt = pointless!

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
            No diamond belt = pointless!

"only people in Mexico and Philippines care about this fight"

1mil US ppvs

Comment

As if it wasn't already clear that this guy is full of shit...

Comment

He's just mad he's not going to collect any dough from it

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

1mil US ppvs

Sulaiman is an idiot. I'm from Germany and I can't wait for the fight to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

1mil US ppvs

I doubt it but we will never know. I know im buying it but in no way do i think its going even close to 1mil

Comment

Working...
                    X