• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any tips on lacing up your gloves up by yourself

I know little kids that can do it, lol!
    Any pointers would be appreciated!!
    Thanks guys!!!

Lol ... I hope you are joking ... haha ...

Comment

Comment

i can tie one with my teeth and free hand but i think its pretty impossible to tie the other.

Comment

your teeth man.... you can still the strings with your gloves just don't ***** out and be afraid to use your tongue........ Women like that too..

Comment

tuck them in the glove or use ducktape if you really cant find someone to tie them

Comment

You'll never get them tight enough on your own to have the full benefit of lace up gloves (a lot of wrist support), so you might as well have got velcro :P

Comment

I feel like I should charge you guys for my wisdom and knowledge, but just this once...

http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...onverters.html

Comment

Originally posted by MePunchHard View Post
                  You'll never get them tight enough on your own to have the full benefit of lace up gloves (a lot of wrist support), so you might as well have got velcro :P

We have a winner!

Congratulations Sir you passed the test and you've won 10,000,000 points!

Comment

ringside makes this converter thing that you place over the laces, and i becomes a velcro glove

Comment

Working...
                    X