Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez vs Gamboa, Before June 2012, MGM in Vegas, at 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lopez vs Gamboa, Before June 2012, MGM in Vegas, at 130

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum is preparing the way for a possible fight between featherweight champions Juan Manuel Lopez and Yuriorkis Gamboa, in June of 2012. Lopez defends his WBO title on Saturday night against Orlando Salido in Puerto Rico on Saturday night. Arum said Gamboa is likely going to make a defense of his WBA title before the end of the year in Puerto Rico, in order to help build the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

June 2012? Okay then, why that long?

Comment

**** sake over a year as much as i dont like it its probably the right thing Gamboa needs to build his fanbase and with his style i think he can win a nice few casual fans

Comment

why las vegas?This fight should be in new york

Comment

What a btch sounds like he is going to put it on ppv. Fuk arum plus why at 130. When both are in their prime right now and hold belts.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
            **** sake over a year as much as i dont like it its probably the right thing Gamboa needs to build his fanbase and with his style i think he can win a nice few casual fans
            I'm sorry,I dont think gamboa will ever have a fan base.

Comment

Ill take it

But why the **** is he putting a PR and a Cuban in Las Vegas?

Comment

Man, its going down Spring 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  I'm sorry,I dont think gamboa will ever have a fan base.
                  Id show the Solis fight to some of my friends some who couldnt give 2 ****s about boxing and didnt really even wanna watch the video but they were blown away with his speed and power.He can build a fan base

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    why las vegas?This fight should be in new york
                    What can't you people understand? The FIGHTERS DONT WANT TO FIGHT IN NEW YORK. They request to fight in Las Vegas where there are NO STATE TAXES or CITY TAXES. That's why less and less fights are going to New York or Atlantic City. The taxes are too high.

Comment

Working...
                    X