No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO SIGNED 20 million DEAL WITH NIKE!!!!!! FLOYD LIES AGAIN!!!!l

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PACQUIAO SIGNED 20 million DEAL WITH NIKE!!!!!! FLOYD LIES AGAIN!!!!l

ust something for all Manny Pacquiao fans, NIKE has just released a new TV commercial with the Pacman on it. Also included in the commercial are NBA star Kobe Bryant, tennis greats Maria Sharapova and Roger Federer, and king of the soccer world Cristiano Ronaldo.

The 60-second Nike commercial shows the athletes while undergoing rigid training to prepare themselves for competition, and the last portion, in their moment of triumph.

Pacquiao, reportedly, has signed a $20 million contract with Nike to endorse its products.

SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE:

http://basketball.exchange.ph/2008/0...#ixzz10f50tIjK

The FORMER reebok spokeperson wont be thrilled to see that

Comment

I don't think anyone in their right minds believed Mayweather's claim of Pacquiao signing a $75k deal with Nike.

Comment

Floyd : " How stupid can madafaka be ,he signed a 70 000$ deal with Nike"

Floyd should seriously seek for help,he aint there mentally.

Comment

Oh SHUT UP

Comment

Trust me the *****s bought it. That is why Floyd lies, to make sure he looks better than everyone else. *****s buy it hook line and sinker.

Comment

Only a gay ass ***** believed Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                Only a gay ass ***** believed Floyd Mayweather.

Exactly,anyone who bought that story is mentally ill!

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                  I don't think anyone in their right minds believed Mayweather's claim of Pacquiao signing a $75k deal with Nike.
                  You would think that basic common sense would dictate that a world famous athlete endorsing a multi-billion dollar corporation in print, television, internet, and by wearing merchandise in fights internationally would get a larger share than $75,000... but I've severely overestimated people's intelligence levels apparently.

Some people actually believed that.

Comment

Only a ******* would remember that Floyd said that, so they got offended and posted this the minute they saw this and try bash right back at floyd

Comment

Working...
                    X