Collapse
No announcement yet.

why get mad for floyd picking shane?????manny picked him against floyd aswell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why get mad for floyd picking shane?????manny picked him against floyd aswell

...where was the fuss there??
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 05-05-2011, 04:47 PM.

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7...yd-mayweather/

incase yall forgot

Comment

where everybody at?

Comment

Who's mad?

Comment

because to *******s pacquiao is the messiah, muhammad, moses, etc. to them his **** dont stink and he cant be criticized for notta.

Comment

anyone saying it's wrong for floyd to root for shane must be an idiot. i would love to see pac get humiliated in the ring if i were floyd.

some peeps are just saying that it's just a short term gain and a feel good thing to experience. years will pass and reality will set in. he's still the guy who ducked pac.

Comment

you know how people say "i think -insert fighter- will win but i want -insert fighter- to win"?

well manny said "i think" mosley will win, floyd said "i want" mosley to win

Comment

The main difference is Pacquiao watched the fight live whereas Floyd is watching Lady Gaga live.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                  Who's mad?
                  Not mad. I expected it. I'm actually glad he picked Shane, He gone be heated when Shane gets btfu.

Comment

floyd can pick whoever he wants in a fight...............i just hope he picks them challenges if he wants............................................. .....to unretire/beauty sleep again....................

Comment

Working...
                    X