No announcement yet.

points giver rocks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• points giver rocks!

he's given me like 40000 points.I was going to bet them all on nicolai firtha to beat grano but thought no one would bet....I'm going to bet more often but I'm only betting on heavyweight fights.

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    he's given me like 40000 points.I was going to bet them all on nicolai firtha to beat grano but thought no one would bet....I'm going to bet more often but I'm only betting on heavyweight fights.
    the point giver thanks you and hopes you are enjoying the fine Alberta blue sky this summer.

the point giver hath donated a few more to your cause of betting or whatever you'd like to do with the points.
    :ROCK:

Comment

Point Giver is that dude. Don't know who's alt it is, but he is like Yoda, fighting the darkside of the force of *******'s on here.

Comment

Yeah, whose alt is PG?

Comment

Originally posted by the point giver View Post
          the point giver thanks you and hopes you are enjoying the fine Alberta blue sky this summer.

the point giver hath donated a few more to your cause of betting or whatever you'd like to do with the points.
          :ROCK:
          Another 20000? You are too generous! The Alberta sky is bluer(don't even know if that's a word,I'm joe strong,not joe smart)then ever & the sun will shine on you forever!

Comment

Point giver gave me some points the other week, Your doing a great job PG

Comment

PG is one of the generous pinoys. i know who it is but i have my lips sealed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Point Giver is that dude. Don't know who's alt it is, but he is like Yoda, fighting the darkside of the force of *******'s on here.
                I know who the point giver is, but he swore me to secrecy. I see someone generously donated to him so he could pass it along.

Comment

i fux with point giver for real...i understand his cause 100% and am sending a donation of 60k to match his donation to joe strong...

Comment

I try to contribute to his cause every time the point giver is low on funds. But i see he's rolling right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X