No announcement yet.

Anyone else hate Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else hate Hopkins?

I have seen so many fights where he has rolled around and tried to get points taken off fighters by massively over exaggerating any little tap,yet do low blows and butts himself.Then there is all the ranting at commentators(steve Bunce was very intimidated) and his bad mouthing of people.He was chased out of a place in Puerto Rico for trashing thier flag,he also said "No white boy is gonna beat me" he is always moaning and never happy,and i ****ING HATE HIM

if you hate someone you never even met than you either have no damn life or some serious mental issues

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
      if you hate someone you never even met than you either have no damn life or some serious mental issues
      how can you talk about having no life when you openly admitted that boxingscene is your life?

Comment

and i dont hate hopkins, i just dont like his style and constant play acting trying to get a rest.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
            nice. he is still a **** tho for all the fake play acting he does.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
              Bernard "The Weltecutioner" Hopkins

Comment

hopkins is a gimp

Comment

I hate him too, Mainly because he is such a fake. He acts like a tough guy from the streets, Does all of these dirty fouls in his fights there are too many to mention and then he gets hit with one rabbit punch and starts crying on the floor.

It's embarrassing and makes boxing look bad.

Comment

Hopkins is a cool dude, he gave my little brother loads of advice last time we saw him at the Diaz-JMM fight. He gave my brother pointers on how to become a little better in the defense department.

Comment

Working...
                    X