No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees on Broner: I'm Confident I Can Upset The Odds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rees on Broner: I'm Confident I Can Upset The Odds

Gavin Rees will have the chance to become a two-weight world champion when he faces American star Adrien Broner next month.

The Welshman (37-1-1, 18 KOs), who is unbeaten in his 11 fights since the only loss of his career against Andriy Kotelnik in 2008, heads Stateside to challenge for Broner's WBC lightweight title at Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, on February 16.

Rees relinquished his European and British lightweight belts to take on this test and will be the underdog to beat one of America's hottest prospects.
    [Click Here To Read More]

poor rees he is going to get stopped in 6 after taking some serious punishment

Comment

Both Rees and Burns will get outclassed and sent home upset. Hope they don't go on a date with any turn buckles either. It's widely known that turn buckles end careers.

Comment

If this guys in his corner, you gotta believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Both Rees and Burns will get outclassed and sent home upset. Hope they don't go on a date with any turn buckles either. It's widely known that turn buckles end careers.
          Broner would beat both Burns and Rees,but i'm wondering how his nuts taste as you are clearly choking on them

Comment

Rees will lose but he'll make Broner look like an ordinary hype job in the process

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
              Broner would beat both Burns and Rees,but i'm wondering how his nuts taste as you are clearly choking on them
              Wow, shocking... Did you come up with that all by yourself?

Comment

Comment

You do realize that wondering how they taste is actually gayer.Stick to your manhood son.

Comment

I hope Broner underestimates Rees like everyone else does!

Comment

Working...
                    X