Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most over rated fighter today......who is it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
    I'd say Ward is being overrated by people on this forum and a few in the media. I think he is a tremendous boxer, highly skilled and supremely talented but to even say he is p4p top 3, let alone number one is crazy.

Name 3 fighters in all of boxing with better resumes than Andre Ward over the past three years.

Comment

can't say tim bradley's overrated. nobody cares about him. its pretty ****ed up actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
        I'd say Ward is being overrated by people on this forum and a few in the media. I think he is a tremendous boxer, highly skilled and supremely talented but to even say he is p4p top 3, let alone number one is crazy.

Broner, Canelo, Dawson and Haye are all fighters I have found to be overrated at some point throughout the last few years.
        Ward CLEANED a division. Other than Hopkins or the Klits, albeit against the fatweight division, today, I can't say that for most of the P4P today.

Ward should be clearly top in p4p.

Comment

Yuriorkis Gamboa. Kid never fights, but has people putting him in the top 10 pound 4 pound, crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
            My pick as follows in no particular order:
            Chavez Jr.
            Canelo
            Mayweather
            Garcia
            Ward
            Khan
            Maidana
            Donaire by FAR

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
              rigondeaux and martinez
              Youz a funny fella

Comment

Guillermo rigondeaux, hands down.

Overhyped by very vocal nuthuggers with very little to show for it. And spare me his whole amateur background record, this is the pros now.

Comment

Adrien Broner hands down! He already lost to Old Ass Ponce, and he hasn't fought anyone but a bunch of small guys

Comment

Bradley's extremely overrated as well!

Comment

How is Floyd overrated?????

Anyways, I'm going to go with Broner or Alvarez for the time being.

While I'm a big fan of Broner and think both can be great fighters, Broner a little more so, they haven't really done much to earn their spot as big time fighters.

Broner has a solid but questionable win over Ponce De Leon, in what was a could have gone either way fight, and he has some decent wins over Litzau and Perez. DeMarco would be Broner's first step into top fighter territory and would be his first really good win, because DeMarco is one of the top 1-2 LW's hands down, with wins over Linares and Molina.

Alvarez has an alright win over Rhodes and that's it. Until he beats some Top 10 SWW's, Im not sold on him at all. And I'm not sold on him fighting Floyd until he fights/beats the Cotto/Trout winner.

Comment

Working...
                      X