No announcement yet.

If Bush increased the size of the Federal Government over 70%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    elect someone with minmal executive experience, watch him apease big buisness and the repubtards for 4 years, just so you can watch him **** down their throats for 4 more?
    that sounds about right.

even if obama does the same exact things hes done for the last 4 years, it would still be better then what most the repubs have planned.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      that sounds about right.

even if obama does the same exact things hes done for the last 4 years, it would still be better then what most the repubs have planned.
      So you wish to ruin the entire economy and add over 10 trillion to the National Debt, just to stick it to "big business" and Republicans? Sounds pretty selfish, foolish and destructive if you ask me.

Comment

So you wish to ruin the entire economy and add over 10 trillion to the National Debt, just to stick it to "big business" and Republicans? Sounds pretty selfish, foolish and destructive if you ask me.
        We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Lol....thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard....all men equal in their persuit of life liberty and happyness?

**** that i want to be super rich and happy, so im going to shut down factores putting hundreds of thousands of people out of work just so i can make an extra 90 million this year.

anyways, its quite fortunate that people dont ask you as your bias generalizations are decietful and ignorant.

Comment

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Lol....thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard....all men equal in their persuit of life liberty and happyness?

**** that i want to be super rich and happy, so im going to shut down factores putting hundreds of thousands of people out of work just so i can make an extra 90 million this year.

anyways, its quite fortunate that people dont ask you as your bias generalizations are decietful and ignorant.
          That's quite a rant. Might I suggest medication?

Comment

That's quite a rant. Might I suggest medication?
            you want to see a rant, watch a republican speak.

Anyways, did you know that during the gilded age, John D Rockafeller spent 500 million $'s on charities and public works programs, thats over half of his net worth donated to society.

how many capitalists can you name that have have done anything even slightly compareable over the past 30 years?

id have no problem lowering taxes on the rich, if on average they donated 50% of their income to society, similar to that of what is outlined in andrew Carnegies Gospel of wealth.
            Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-14-2012, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Another rant, but I'm bored, so what the hell.

you want to see a rant, watch a republican speak.
              Ah yes, those dastardly, good-for-nothing Republicans again. You need to get out more. And listen to more Republicans speak, obviously.

Anyways, did you know that during the gilded age, John D Rockafeller spent 500 million $'s on charities and public works programs, thats over half of his net worth donated to society.
              The same Rockefeller responsible for the Ludlow Massacre?

how many capitalists can you name that have have done anything even slightly compareable over the past 30 years?
              Jon Huntsman Sr (father of the former Republican Presidential candidate) has donated more than 1.2 billion dollars to various charities worldwide.

id have no problem lowering taxes on the rich, if on average they donated 50% of their income to society, similar to that of what is outlined in andrew Carnegies Gospel of wealth.
              I'd rather donate half my income to charity than give it to a bloated, Federal leviathan to squander.

Comment

Another rant, but I'm bored, so what the hell.

Ah yes, those dastardly, good-for-nothing Republicans again. You need to get out more. And listen to more Republicans speak, obviously.

The same Rockefeller responsible for the Ludlow Massacre?

Jon Huntsman Sr (father of the former Republican Presidential candidate) has donated more than 1.2 billion dollars to various charities worldwide.

I'd rather donate half my income to charity than give it to a bloated, Federal leviathan to squander.

Nah that was Jr, Sr bought the company in 1902 and in 1911 handed it over to his son.

Jon Huntsman Sr.: He is one of only 19 of the world's 1,200 billionaires to have donated more than $1 billion.

sounds like a great person, too bad people like him are so scarce in this world.

Comment

Nah that was Jr, Sr bought the company in 1902 and in 1911 handed it over to his son.
                  Cool.

Jon Huntsman Sr.: He is one of only 19 of the world's 1,200 billionaires to have donated more than $1 billion.

sounds like a great person, too bad people like him are so scarce in this world.
                  Self made billionaire, by creating useless items like the egg carton. Nice guy, saw an interview where he talked about borrowing money to give to charities he had been supporting, during the Recession when his cash had run out.

Didn't know much about his son, other than he spoke fluent Mandarin, until I took this test, the results of which named him as the candidate (including Obama) who most agreed with me on 11 main issues.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...ate-match-game

Of course by then he was all but out of the race.

Comment

Cool.

Self made billionaire, by creating useless items like the egg carton. Nice guy, saw an interview where he talked about borrowing money to give to charities he had been supporting, during the Recession when his cash had run out.

Didn't know much about his son, other than he spoke fluent Mandarin, until I took this test, the results of which named him as the candidate (including Obama) who most agreed with me on 11 main issues.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...ate-match-game

Of course by then he was all but out of the race.
                    http://givingpledge.org/#enter

this giving pledge looks pretty awesome, its been almost 2 years though, i wonder how much they have donated.

and the egg carton is an awesome invention, if you have chickens, or you sell eggs.

Comment

Working...
                    X