Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ndiaye: Groves Being Disrespectful To Me, I Will KO Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ndiaye: Groves Being Disrespectful To Me, I Will KO Him

Mouhamed Ali Ndiaye says he will be the first to knock out George Groves when they clash next month for the Vacant European Super-Middleweight title.

The tough Senegali, based in Italy, reckons he can be the first the stop the unbeaten Londoner and wreck his dream of a WBO world title fight against the winner of Arthur Abraham and Robert Stieglitz.

Ndiaye, 33, has stopped his last three by knockout and is confident he can pull off a spectacular upset at Wembley Arena on Saturday 16th March, live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wouldn't mind seeing the upset..

Ali mumbaye!

Comment

Wonder if the BBBC will grant Chisora a license to participate on this card...

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post

Ali mumbaye!
        Why would you want that?- Groves wins by KO.

Comment

No.... no you won't

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post

Ali mumbaye!
            ....Mumbaye?

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              Wonder if the BBBC will grant Chisora a license to participate on this card...
              My guess is they will. He put up a good showing versus Haye in the aftermath and has been laying low + taking up those anger management classes. My guess is also Frank wouldn't have announced his name unless he was confident he would succeed with the application.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                My guess is they will. He put up a good showing versus Haye in the aftermath and has been laying low + taking up those anger management classes. My guess is also Frank wouldn't have announced his name unless he was confident he would succeed with the application.
                Probably so. Been a while since he was glassed anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X