No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Klitschko Fever Hits Ukraine as Election Nears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Klitschko Fever Hits Ukraine as Election Nears

As Ukraine holds a parliamentary election on Sunday, the country's future direction will once again be in question. Western officials are calling the vote pivotal, billing it as a "litmus test of Ukraine's democratic credentials".

President Viktor Yanukovych has dismayed those Western officials, not least by jailing his main rival Yulia Tymoshenko. One of the biggest surprises in the election campaign have been the Udar party of WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko. Klitschko has seen his popularity explode because of his opposition to Yanukovych.

[Click Here To Read More]

Vitali is an unbelievably talented guy.

Comment

great to see vitali being with his people.

Comment

Vitali doing things, I like him even tho my man is Putin.

Vitali, be carefull, Putin might crush you, thats a fight you wont get up from.

Comment

I know lots of people don't like him. But I stand for my words. This guy is my idol, everything he does, comes from his heart. Vitali till the end>! Best wishes friend!

Comment

They still haven't informed this guy he's not winning the election?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                They still haven't informed this guy he's not winning the election?
                You do realize that the Ukraine - like the majority of European countries - has a parliamentary system, don't you?

If his party gets 15-20%, there is a fairly good chance he will be part of the next coalition government.

Comment

Vitali will be a great political leader. Both brother's are inspirations, inside and outside the ring.

Comment

Working...
                  X