No announcement yet.

Play.Google

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Play.Google

Does anyone know when they will be getting different devices aside from the Galaxy Nexus?

Even getting the LTE version of the galaxy nexus to take to other carriers besides HSPA+ carriers would be nice.

I'm hoping to go to virgin mobile or boost mobile but dont want to have to settle for the HTC EVO V 4G. I know boost and virgin are both getting the iphone 4S but if i want that phone i'll just take mine over there and use it.

This isnt an iphone v android thread, just trying to get a little more insight into the availability of the phones on play.google.com, considering the link says "devices" shouldnt it link to more than one?

Thx

Google is planning to sell Nexus phones later this year!

http://www.engadget.com/2012/05/15/g...id-jelly-bean/

http://www.droidgamers.com/index.php...d-nexus-phones

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
      righteous, thanks brother

i wish i could show you how badly my iPhone glass is broken on the front and back, i can't wait but another month or two unfortunately. not only can i not see the keys im typing i cant see the letters that get typed either... im all over the place

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
        righteous, thanks brother

i wish i could show you how badly my iPhone glass is broken on the front and back, i can't wait but another month or two unfortunately. not only can i not see the keys im typing i cant see the letters that get typed either... im all over the place

For a company that claims to make high quality items, they sure do break easily

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
          For a company that claims to make high quality items, they sure do break easily

**** man, thats nothing

i'll snap a pic of mine with my wifes 4s and upload in sometime soon

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X