No announcement yet.

So now Kahn destroys Victor Ortiz??? WOW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
    I dont know why Ortiz is so over-rated? Who has he fought? He lost to Maidana which was his own fault for going toe to toe with a slugger when all he had to do was box and move for 12 rounds for a UD, He fought a 38 year old washed up Nate Campbell in what was a very boring fight to watch.

His next fight is with Vivian Harris who is just coming off a loss to Lucas Martin Matthysse. I like Victor he is a good talent but hasnt fought enough people.

If Ortiz can get past Kotelnik then he would be in a good position to fight for a world title.
    I don't know man I think you can say the same about all the 140 pound contenders. Who have the fought outside of a few b- fighters here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
      I guess you cant really say that Khan has a good chin because he hasnt really been rocked lately. BUT we can say that since Bredis he hasnt been anywhere near the canvas and his last fights have been in his favor in every aspect. Ortiz however has shown to break under pressure..

I say if they fight lets bet on it bruh. You game???
      I saw a Paulie punch make his legs look funny for a second, but yea, I'll take the bet, cheers.

Comment

Its Khan....

Comment

Ortiz along with Bradley is the hardest fight for Khan at 140. But he beats them both.

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
            I don't see anyone overrating Ortiz, the same can't be said for Khan. Dude beats Paulie and all of a sudden he's this great fighter. Both fighters have been Ko'd but at least Ortiz gave out as much as he took, even though he gave up. Khan was KO'd by a nobody inside the first round. Ortiz resume is much better and stays in his own weight limit. How do you explain a Marquez fight? A Maidana fight would give Khan alot of respect, but we all know that's not gonna happen.
            Get the fuck outta here!

Comment

Destroy Ortiz? No

Defeat Ortiz? yes

I see it as a highly competitve fight that would not go to the scorecards, somebody's getting knocked out/tko'd

I see Ortiz going strong early, Khan going strong in the middle...overall, Khan KO rd 6-8

Faster, more accurate, will tell the difference, but Ortiz has a very good chance at winning

I hope they do indeed fight

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
                What happened is the amateurs is irrelevant.

Khan had a headguard to hide his glass chin behind then.

I'm not saying because Khan doesn't have a headguard that he is getting KO'd but Ortiz's power is certainly something to watch out for and this fight wouldn't be a breeze for Khan, Ortiz can box abit also.

Ortiz had a headguard on too and he was stopped, which means theres even a greater chance he quits know, works both ways...

Comment

Working...
                X