No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson Eyes Bute-Pascal Winner, Hopkins Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dawson Eyes Bute-Pascal Winner, Hopkins Trilogy

Chad Dawson is looking to get back in the win column and show that he’s still the best Light Heavyweight in the world as he takes on hard hitting Adonis Stevenson this Saturday night live on HBO. Dawson is completely focused on Stevenson but he also talked about possible fights that could be in store for him should he be victorious when he was on the most recent episode of BoxingScene Radio.

A fight he will have his eye on is the Canadian showdown between Jean Pascal and Lucian Bute as the winner would be a ideal opponent for Dawson should he be victorious. Dawson has long wanted to avenge his loss to Pascal and also wouldn’t mind taking on Bute should he win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dawson vs Hopkins III?

Comment

How about you win first

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        How about you win first
        Seriously. Deal with Superman. Then we can talk.

Comment

Please no Dawson-Hopkins 3.... What's next Vanes-Lara 2 on the undercard

YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"Superman"? The child molester?

Comment

Dawson/Bute or Dawson/Pascal would be interesting and fresh. **** Dawson/Hopkins III though. Talk about the potential worst trilogy in boxing history. No thanks.

Comment

I'll pass on Dawson vs. Hopkins. That has been resolved. I would like to see Dawson fight Pascal again. The Bute fight would be good too. But Dawson has to show me he still got it tonight first.

Comment

I'll pass on Dawson-Hopkins III. But I do feel that the Bute-Pascal winner would be a intriguing defense for the light heavyweight champ.

Comment

Is there a rematch clause in place for tonight's fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X