Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think these floydiots know boxing at all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think these floydiots know boxing at all?

They said Pac only can beat those shot, past prime, weight drained and paid to lose fighters but then the asked Pac must take the Floyd invented test because they cant believe how the hell Pac beat those shot, past prime, weight drained and paid to lose fighters. lmao.

who are pac and floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
      They said Pac only can beat those shot, past prime, weight drained and paid to lose fighters but then the asked Pac must take the Floyd invented test because they cant believe how the hell Pac beat those shot, past prime, weight drained and paid to lose fighters. lmao.
      thats why their idiots amigo

Comment

Plenty off **** fans on both sides on here

Comment

Both sets of fans have their fanboys (a lot on this site) who pose as know it alls, but not all of them.

Comment

Hmm forum seems to be dead these days...

Comment

It's pretty easy to be a Floyd fan and protect him, he's record is basicly flawless. Plus lately Floyd has fought better opposition where Pacquiao has fought more, but less lucrative fighters at a less lucrative time. So as it is right now Floyd is in the lead again, perhaps the pendulum will swing back in Pacquiao's favour, which he was supposed to after the Marquez fight, but we know how that ended.
              Truth is a lot of Pacquaio fans are new in boxing and that's not the case for the Floyd fans in my opinion. You can see that the catchweight argument is starting to have more and more effect today than some years ago. I remember when Floyd started talking about this as a problem it was denied by a lot of Pacquaio fans, then fighters started to adress this problem so people realized that it wasn't bull****.

(But ofcourse, this is the internet, there's morons and wiseguys on both sides.)

EDIT: **** I just realized how offtopic I went on this one!

Comment

Doesnt your signature highly contradict your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
                  Doesnt your signature highly contradict your life.
                  Your avatar says you are a floydiot.

Comment

Of course not. Only Pac stans know boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X