Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Needs a KO To Secure His Top Spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They need to come up with a damn game plan instead of just thinking he will win by ko,that will just get him outboxed for the 4th damn time

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
      They need to come up with a damn game plan instead of just thinking he will win by ko,that will just get him outboxed for the 4th damn time
      Well Manny needs to go back to round 1 of fight one. If he can bring back the old Pac it will happen too, lets see how training at Wildcard the whole camp works for Pac. JMM looked great against Fedchenko last fight but given that guys caliber of boxer then that was to be expected. Pacquiao is no Likar Ramos and no Fedchenko. I personally felt that if ever Marquez and Bradley fought it would have been a good fight, while favoring Tim a narrow win but Manny simply thumped Bradley last fight but was robbed. Pac's hand will be raised again.

Comment

I agree with Roach , Pac MUST KO JMM

Actually Pac must KO JMM TO WIN

The last fight was 8 to 4 for Pac

I think it was one of Hitlers men that said if you tell a lie long enough then it becomes truth

well

all of this about Pac losing all the fights with JMM is LIES and PROPAGANDA

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Pacs top spot left when Floyd came out retirement. Hes trying to stay in top 5 now, maybe top 10
          Come on mang you know better than that, yer trolling ain't ya mang

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
            Well Manny needs to go back to round 1 of fight one. If he can bring back the old Pac it will happen too, lets see how training at Wildcard the whole camp works for Pac. JMM looked great against Fedchenko last fight but given that guys caliber of boxer then that was to be expected. Pacquiao is no Likar Ramos and no Fedchenko. I personally felt that if ever Marquez and Bradley fought it would have been a good fight, while favoring Tim a narrow win but Manny simply thumped Bradley last fight but was robbed. Pac's hand will be raised again.
            Manny did not thump Bradley he looked terrible,If Manny tries to bum rush Jmm he may be the one who ends up ko'd...in their last fight Manny was the one hurt not Jmm

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
              Why does Roach keep coming out with these stupid comments?If Manny can win a clear decision against a tough opponent like Marquez then they should be happy but now people will say that they predicted a ko so they must be disappointed!
              I think the fight will go the distance but at this stage Manny has the same chance of hitting the canvas as Marquez
              Mang , don't yall know that People want to rob Pac ? He was criminally Robbed in the Bradley fight and feels its gonna happen again

Comment

Pacroid has a top spot, he's king of the catchweight fraud fighters. What more does this juiced up coward wants????? He wouldn't take the test, he won't fight a fighter unless they drop to a catchweight, he lost all his fights with JMM, then Bradley beat his ass & took his belt. Now he want to negotiate for 45% with Floyd. Dude doesn't deserve 20% if he gets that for turning down 40mil. Now they want him to ko a guy he never beat... Hahahahahaha they should all go on a comedy tour with that BS........

Comment

Well that KO won't happen and Pac should not be in any top spot anyways. Does anyone really think Pac is going to KO JMM? Pac hasn't KOed anyone in 3 years basically, since Hatton at JWW. I don't even count the Cotto one because there was what a minute left and Cotto could have finished. Also JMM has never been stopped, and Pac has knocked him down 4 times and still could not stop him. That was when Pac was in his steroid taking prime too. Now that he is off of them, look at his last 3-4 performances. Pac landed straight flush lefts in every round in the Bradley fight and could not even drop him. This fight will go about as the last few did but with JMM beating him even more convincingly, but then JMM will be robbed YET again probably. There is always a punchers chance so obviously anything can happen but I do not see it. In fact, as weird as it may seem, I think JMM has a better chance of stopping Manny. Dinamita will box his ears off though as he always does.

War Dinamita!

Comment

Working...
                  X