No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cunningham: I Don't Think Tarver Believes He'll Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cunningham: I Don't Think Tarver Believes He'll Win

Steve Cunningham, regarded as the No. 1 cruiserweight in the world by The Ring, is looking for the big fights that have long eluded, and in doing called out Antonio Tarver, who made his entrance into the cruiser division with a knockout last month of Danny Green.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'd like this fight but something makes me think it won't happen. Cunningham might have to look for another fight. Cunningham vs Lebedev maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
      I'd like this fight but something makes me think it won't happen. Cunningham might have to look for another fight. Cunningham vs Lebedev maybe?
      cunningham will be fighting october 1 most likely against hernandez

Comment

if he tried making the fight & tarver is looking somewhere else, why doesn't he call out marco huck? because he doesn't believe he can win that fight.

Comment

I sense much fear in Tarver.

Comment

It would be nice to see Cunningham get a winnable, big money fight before he retires, though he might have to move to HW to get it.

Comment

winner take all offer means Cunningham is a man's man and real. Tarver is a black toothpick with a pea sized head who isn't fighting any one good.

Comment

... War uss!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  I sense much fear in Tarver.
                  Tarver wants nothing to do with Cunningham. Then again, nobody at cruiser does.

Comment

I wish Cunningham got more exposure, I can't believe nothing big ever followed the Adamek loss. That fight was a thing of beauty. What happened?

Comment

Working...
                    X