Anyone else notice that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else notice that

this forum is full of broner boys now? u guys are so boring

It's pretty common logic that all Broner fans are also Floyd fans. Not sure if it goes the other way around but after tonight it might be. I know some Floyd fans don't like Broner jocking his style and or swag.

Comment

it only seems that way because the haters are tucking their tales and eating their words.

long story short, THEY MAD

Comment

yup.........

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
          It's pretty common logic that all Broner fans are also Floyd fans. Not sure if it goes the other way around but after tonight it might be. I know some Floyd fans don't like Broner jocking his style and or swag.
          broner looked nothing like floyd tonight what fight did u watch

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
            Explain to me how we cant be a fan of both. You have a lot of People loving both Manny and Nonito. They won't discredit the other. It's called pride. Grow up big boy... B.t.w that doesn't mean you shouldn't support other fighters. You can have love for your own without being racist. Ask Maniac about Marquez or Weebler about Hatton. There is nothing wrong with home grown support.

Comment

They have the video of Broner on repeat and they have their battaries fully charge and sitting on it hard.

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
                broner looked nothing like floyd tonight what fight did u watch
                I didn't say that at all, I said that I've seen Floyd fans say that they don't like Broner jocking his style and swag. Even if he didn't look like Floyd, that's what I've seen them say. But most like both.

But ALL Broner fans are Mayweather fans, there's no such thing as a fan of Broner fan that isn't one of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                  Explain to me how we cant be a fan of both. You have a lot of People loving both Manny and Nonito. They won't discredit the other. It's called pride. Grow up big boy... B.t.w that doesn't mean you shouldn't support other fighters. You can have love for your own without being racist. Ask Maniac about Marquez or Weebler about Hatton. There is nothing wrong with home grown support.
                  Dude, reread what I said. I NEVER said you can't be a fan of both. In fact I even said that most are fans of BOTH fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                    didn't you get the memo? Mexicans can support mexicans, pinoys can support pinoys, but boy oh boy, you better not be american and support fellow americans. it's just not fair!

Comment

Working...
                    X