No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: Matthew Showed Rhodes The Flaws in Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton: Matthew Showed Rhodes The Flaws in Canelo

Ricky Hatton believes that Ryan Rhodes has a great chance of becoming his first world champion. Rhodes travels to Mexico on June 18 to challenge for Canelo's WBC light-middleweight title, with Hatton convinced that 'The Spice Boy' can upset the odds.

[Click Here To Read More]

if m hatton put canelo on the back foot and got a few shots off im sure a big for the weight rhodes will. not to mention hatton could take his power for 12?

judging by rhodes's last couple of fights red top is in for a tough nights work and i wouldnt be suprised if rhodes wins by a mid round knockout.

WAR RHODES

Comment

IF CANELO doesn't use the gloves of MORALES-PBF to protect the hands but put the gloves(C.R.),he will win by KO!!!!

Comment

This could be like when Vic Darchinyan moved up from fighting Glen Donaire to Nonito Donaire.

Maybe not that dramatic.

Very dangerous fight for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
          IF CANELO doesn't use the gloves of MORALES-PBF to protect the hands but put the gloves(C.R.),he will win by KO!!!!
          I've been thinking the same thing. When he was knocking people out he was using C.R. gloves. He needs to switch back. Those Winning gloves are making him work twice as hard to knock people out.

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
            if m hatton put canelo on the back foot and got a few shots off im sure a big for the weight rhodes will. not to mention hatton could take his power for 12?

judging by rhodes's last couple of fights red top is in for a tough nights work and i wouldnt be suprised if rhodes wins by a mid round knockout.

WAR RHODES

Comment

matthew was tossed around the ring for 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Alec900 View Post
                matthew was tossed around the ring for 12 rounds
                as much as you are absolutely right, i think hatton did show how hittable canelo is. If hatton had more of a punch, and a little more natural size, the fight would have played out differently. hatton was beating canelo to the punch, but the size and power was simply too much.

canelo should overcome rhodes, but im still not sure how he will do against world class competition. rhodes is still a level below the world class guys at 154

Comment

midnight oil will beat carrot top

beds will be burning in irish communities all across mexico

Comment

looking forward to this fight, hope canelo can fix his flaws and show improvement in this fight, but i doubt it. this is a real test for him, can wait to see what he is made out of when rhodes gets to him....

Comment

Working...
                    X