Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't get all the 'Floyd is ducking' threads. The ball is still in Manny's court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    Manny hasn't agreed on random testing.
    yes he has.. they just havent agreed on a cut off date.

Comment

Manny has yet to agree to random testing like he did when Floyd was on break

Make a comment like that now... will he? Nope

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        I dont wanna beat a dead horse but Ive been seeing lots of Floyd-bashing threads lately.

I'm just saying...
        are you surprised he gets bashed a lot? its cuz he's a b*tch , i dont get it , i mean how can you not see that he is in hiding... ill change my mind if he actually comes out to try and make the fight happen by march, any longer than that he a b*tch,i mean come on for 40 million dollars the least he can do is to "try" and make the ****en fight happen instead of trying to get jail time for 3 years while manny is still active.

Comment

take the test? lmao all these fukn idiots still but this shi t i guess

Comment

Pac has agreed to the ridiculous testing demands of Floyd... And today we still do not hear from Floyds camp..

The ball was in Floyds court from day one.. He brought up the testing issue, Pac is willing to compromise, Floyd stays quiet and labeled a DUCKER, COWARD, WHATEVER..

The Ball is in Floyds court.. BUT HE DONT WANT THE FIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Then why not just agree to it? And make Mayweather look really cowardly? Wouldn't that be win win for Manny?
              Have you been living under a rock. Pacquaio agreed and floyd said he needed time off to spend time with his family. Add the fact Floyd Sr is sickly right now and both jr and roger have court cases that there is no point of negotiation until floyds legal problem is cleared and if either roger or sr are there to be on floyds corner.

Even floyd admit that pacquaio agreed to full testing when he got on ustream the night when marg vs pacquaio officially was announced. Add the fact that HBO even said floyd team straight were lying and you see why floyd is currently getting all this backlash.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Then why not just agree to it? And make Mayweather look really cowardly? Wouldn't that be win win for Manny?
                Do you really feel Manny is on PEDS?

Why doesn't Floyd just take the fight and make easy work like claims?

Why doesn't Floyd beat the guy who he claims to not even be on his level?

Instead, he'll stick to the argument that Manny is too good to NOT be on something. That says it all IMO. There is no way someone can be this good without cheating is what his logic is.

What does that sound like to you?

Comment

the point here really is to agree on something that is acceptable to both parties. something that will achieve the purpose...which is to prevent anybody from taking peds. if 7 days cutoff can achieve that i don't know why it's not acceptable to floyd and why are *****s bitching about it? why insist on ost when 7 days cutoff is enough? they stopped at 18 days for the floyd-shane fight. floyd offered 14 days the first time because he was told by usada that it's enough. it's not true that ost is the only way to make this fight. if pac is willing to go as far as 7 days and floyd is ok with it then the fight is on. same thing if floyd really wants a no cut-off and pac agrees then the we have a fight.
                  i don't know why *****s are always barking about ost and how pac should accept it. if pac accepts it then well and good. if both parties settle with 7 days, well and good too. are you *****s trying to say that if floyd accepts 7 days y'all gonna abandon him? fuck with the nuthuggery...y'all are making this forum look bad.

Comment

Mayweather is a coward, Mayweather doesn't want the fight, The media are not questioning Pacquiao etc Who cares, Call Mayweather's bluff Pacquiao and let's see if the coward does a runner.

Pac is like a media creation and anyone who uses the media to cover Pac isn't a true fan, the media doesn't speak for me, I have my own mind unlike a lot of people in boxing, Call Mayweather's bluff and let's see what happens.

Comment

Pac can't say Mayweather is ducking him if all he has to do is take some drug tests.

Arum and Pac arent even trying to get a fight with Floyd. They wanna find a new opponent fast so they can say Floyd ducked him when in reality they werent even trying to get a fight with Floyd.

This is what i believe.

Comment

Working...
                      X